LegacyGT.com

Charlotte Legacy Meet

autoxdad

Well folks its time to schedule the second annual Legacy meet. How about Sat Nov 4th or Sat 11th? I have Sunday the 12 tied up either autocrossing in my car or rallycrossing in son's WRX, so would prefer the 4th but can make it either day. Suggestions??

Where would the meeting be btw?

At autoxdad's house!! He has a new deck he has been wanting to show off. I think I remember him saying something about a cookout but he will have to confirm that :lol:

Seriously though, I am going to the Rockingham Dragstrip on Nov 10th with a few suby owners from Charlotte. Anyone interested in going? Test and Tune starts at 6:00 pm. We are meeting in Charlotte earlier in the day and driving together. Anyone ever been there? Is it a good track?

As Chris says, if we need to make it later in the year we can do that. Is December better for everybody? I would rather move it back and get more people. I will have to schedule these things around CCR's events now, since last night I am taking Stevens place as CCR Solo Chairman. This means I will expect to see more Legacy's at the events!!:) Let us know when is best for everybody. Dave

As Chris says, if we need to make it later in the year we can do that. Is December better for everybody? I would rather move it back and get more people. I will have to schedule these things around CCR's events now, since last night I am taking Stevens place as CCR Solo Chairman. This means I will expect to see more Legacy's at the events!!:) Let us know when is best for everybody. Dave

WOOHOO!!! congrats!!

i'm game for either day. i've been to The Rock before, but not with a street car. it's a decent track, not terribly far away. i could be game for that also!!

Kenda:dm:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived