LegacyGT.com

Saddle Ranch Meet - FREE FOOD!!! 5/19

hey everyone!

i just wanted to let you all know that ESX and Santa Monica Subaru are hosting a "Sunset Strip Show and Cruise". here's the cut and pasted flyer:

------------------------------------------

When: Saturday, May 19th, 2007

Where: The Saddle Ranch Chop House

8371 Sunset Blvd.

West Hollywood, CA 90069

Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm

Attractions:

* Hang out with ESX Motorsports, Subaru of America's factory race team and world record holding Subaru's.

* Including the 16 time NHRA Championship Sti and the 1200hp All Wheel Drive Pro Subaru!

* Show your Subaru or other hot ride! Plenty of parking.

* Cruise Sunset Strip- At the end of the show, there will be a cruise down Sunset Strip to Santa Monica Subaru for an exciting raffle with awesome prizes. You don't want to miss it!

* Free Food!!! :spin::stupid::munch:

"You can't drink and drive, but the foods on us!"

------------------------------------------

maybe someone else can host a PCH cruise after the raffle. sounds like a good saturday to me! or not. either way, it would be great to see some lecacy's there. any questions, just bump the thread!

thanks,

james

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup and you are all Invited.....

Let's show them Impreza/WRX people that LGTs are better....

Let's see how many Legacys we can get there.... It would be cool to fill the lot with Leggys and leave No Room for the other cars hahahaha

LET'S ROLL DOWN THERE AND REPRESNT SOCAL LEGACY!!! :D

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

well i gotta figure out if i am going to be going to the river that weekend... usually go every other weekend... and this weekend is river so 2 weeks would be the 19th...

so after this weekend i should have a better idea of whats going on... but if no river, i am for sure gonna make it

Archived