LegacyGT.com

Changing Parkling Lights/Turn Signal Bulbs???

FLASHMSTRC

I've seen many threads regarding bulbs, fog lights, and low beam headlight bulb changes.

However, nothing on how to change the Parking Light/Turn Signal bulb. I see where they would be, but have no idea how to get there, can I get some help on that.

Already looking to change the low beams to Piaa Spark H7's and Ion Crystal H3's in the fog lights. Most likely putting Silverstar Reflective Bulbs in the Parking Light/Turn Signal. That way I can get a reflective look with still an orange signal once I clear the headlight.

Turn the wheels to the side, then reach in the plastic guard and you're there

or

take out the battery and the intake assembly

i'm pretty sure there's a thread for it

When you say reach inside the plastic guard am I going in from underneath the car?

If you could find the thread that would be great, I've search for a few days now...

I just cleared my headlights this weekend and installed Silverstar turn signal lamps. Piece of cake - but removed the entire headlight assembly at the time.

I agree with Hanger - change the lamps when you clear the headlights. There is probably no point in putting in the Silverstars if you still have the stock reflectors anyways ...

I just cleared my headlights this weekend and installed Silverstar turn signal lamps. Piece of cake - but removed the entire headlight assembly at the time.

I agree with Hanger - change the lamps when you clear the headlights. There is probably no point in putting in the Silverstars if you still have the stock reflectors anyways ...

Do you have any pictures of your bulbs in after you cleared?

I certainly do. Out of town right now but back home tomorrow. I'll likely be able to get pics up by Friday for you.

Looks incredible and virtually now cost to do. Did take some work to open up the headlight assembly though but well worth it in my opinion.

That looks perfect, love the eyelids, wish I had the money for them right now.

Looks like you painted the housing black when you cleared them as well, am I right?

Yes, and we did it on Thanksgiving Eve (8 hours job), and i wasn't able to pick up the Silverstars until 2 days later

and it was a PITA to get them swap by reaching in from the wheel well, so do them at the same time, and it'll be a piece of cake

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Yes, and we did it on Thanksgiving Eve (8 hours job), and i wasn't able to pick up the Silverstars until 2 days later

and it was a PITA to get them swap by reaching in from the wheel well, so do them at the same time, and it'll be a piece of cake

Wow, glad you told me how long it took you because I was going to do it today after work, probably should wait for a Saturday or Sunday if it will take that long...

hmm i'll take "nasty" = "hot" :lol:

oh, neither of our headlights or foglights were turned out, it was just the reflection cause by the camera's flash light

but to answer your question, i have the stock bulb with http://www.hotsubaru.com yellow foglight overlay.

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived