LegacyGT.com

Tide

I'd like to remind everyone here that we really need all avatars here to be work safe. While it was interesting for a while to have some 'festive' holiday avatars, some these past weeks are going over the line what is acceptable here. I normally would just PM a user to change their avatar, but this week alone I think the mods and myself have sent more than a dozen PMs. If a Mod or myself asks you to change your avatar, please do and pick something more fitting for a site most people like myself view at work.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to remind everyone here that we really need all avatars here to be work safe. While it was interesting for a while to have some 'festive' holiday avatars, some these past weeks are going over the line what is acceptable here. I normally would just PM a user to change their avatar, but this week alone I think the mods and myself have sent more than a dozen PMs. If a Mod or myself asks you to change your avatar, please do and pick something more fitting for a site most people like myself view at work.
\

Spoil Sport :)

Guest *Jedimaster*
I haven't heard anything so I assume my latest crop is OK. Let me know if any are unacceptable and I'll change it ASAP.

Guest *Jedimaster*
There are certain mods I won't even respond to. But if it's someone who deserves my dignification of their opinion (like McCorry, Axis008, etc) I'll snap to post haste. There are certain people I'm no likely to bother ///myself with though.

I haven't heard anything so I assume my latest crop is OK. Let me know if any are unacceptable and I'll change it ASAP.

you know..................Christmas for some TRULY is everyday jedi, so how about putting whats her face back up again:icon_bigg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Guest *Jedimaster*
Atleast U got the ///M part right.

Ahh dont U just love the History Channel.

Dont tell me u are still angry at when I changed it last time...... I thought we made up... thought.

Ada///M.

I don't remember saying anything like that. You wanna make up? Pucker up, buttercup ;):lol:

There are certain mods I won't even respond to. But if it's someone who deserves my dignification of their opinion (like McCorry, Axis008, etc) I'll snap to post haste. There are certain people I'm no likely to bother ///myself with though.

Your Avatar is just a little weird, Jimbo passes the test...this time.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Your Avatar is just a little weird, Jimbo passes the test...this time.

I think I've been pretty damn good! I have some pix that would make us all have to sit dowqn to look at them, but I'm pretty good at either selecting or cropping so as to make them appropriate :D

I pretty much just keep a picture of the ol' Legacy in mine, but out of curiosity, what is the line? I mean, on other subaru forums they like to keep a work safe environment, but sexy bathing suit shots, etc. are all over the place... though we ARE the legacy people and naturally a little more classy ;)

But then WTF am I supposed to do at work then ????

There are a lot of other things to do to kill time besides doing work. Walk around the building, hide out in an office no one uses, etc. In my old job I would just go around talking to people and next thing you know, time to go home.

There are a lot of other things to do to kill time besides doing work. Walk around the building, hide out in an office no one uses, etc. In my old job I would just go around talking to people and next thing you know, time to go home.

Life must be rough for you all. Having all that paid free time. :)

Where do you all work? Maybe I should apply.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I don't know how much time my new job will allow for web surfing-I'll likely have office hours during my lunch to help kids get their grades up. If I do have the time to surf eventually in this new job, I'll have av's disabled.

Archived