LegacyGT.com

A/F Ranges and Knock on 08 LGT

oword57

I have been getting poor MPG and the car is not riding like it should. LV shows knock and bad A/F numbers. I have a long log attached. Can anyone help me out? If needed I can get new logs and LV. The attached are from within the last three days.

EcuFlash was used and RomRaider both with updated definations.

Any assistance, advise or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/an6zhvqz5lfcjy1/85S3c2uvsk

romraiderLTV_20131018-165440.png.9f9e574f0e5aa70df9bbd2601714cd5e.png

What units are you set on? RPM units look weird.

Fuel Trims: I'm no expert, but sometimes if the system is adding fuel at low loads, it may be a leak somewhere (sucking in air) which could cause you to run rough. It's not maxed out or anything since it's 9% (I think 15% is max)...will let others chime in.

Knock: Not sure on the knock at the higher load...not sure how serious pulling a degree is. I would log knock sum and see where events are happening if at all now that the timing has been pulled. Probably not good advice, but I might even reset the ECU, then log knock sum see what happens and if ECU pulls timing again (of course, if it pulls, then it is likely seeing knock (or noise) and you're putting your engine through that again).

I had a similar looking LV, though my scaling was correct in LV. I looked for a vac leak and nothing, turned out my front O2 was destroyed and MAF needed replacing. Car runs great now and in process of STG 1 tune.

Figure out the scaling issue then post another LV. My 2 cents.

Archived