LegacyGT.com

Shift light

Lol..I knew someone was gonna do it.

I'm not so sure about where to draw power for it in the subarus, but I turned the check engine light in my civic into a shift light after I had the p28 ecu kromed, it was part of the tune I got. No wires or anything, could be the same with an aftermarket light. Maybe just run a power wire and relay into the vss since your intake is map based. But idk Alex....maybe?

Dude just shift when you hit 6500 rpm. LOL Over the years of road racing I've learned to listen to the sound of my engine in the Supra and shift. I do have led shift lights molded into the gauge bezel that can be annoying at times from how fn bright they are.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know about you guys but when I met my wife she couldn't stand any of my cars, but when I bought this Subaru she was into it..now she telling me about aftermarket parts and wanting to build a desert runner and go off road. The caterpillar turned into a butterfly for her I guess. Thanks Fuji heavy industries, now I don't have to hear her bitch and moan about me working on my car because she knows why I do it.

Archived