LegacyGT.com

Feeler: 05 LGT Wagon 5MT w/Mods

Paisan

Guys,

Putting a feeler out for my 05 LGT Wagon 5MT...

White Non-Limited

82k miles on chassis

~12k miles on new pistons and rings installed by SOA

~12k miles on timing belt installed by SOA

~12k miles on clutch installed by SOA

~12k miles on plugs installed by SOA

~15k miles on Turbo installed by SOA

~15k miles on IC installed by SOA

Upgrades:

20% tint on all but windshield

AVO LCA Offset Bushings

Koni Inserts

STi Pink Wagon Springs

Group N Motor & Trans Mounts

Group N Front Top Mounts for Struts

Whiteline:

Front Strut Tower Bar

Adj Front Sway

Adj Rear Sway

Rear Diffy Bushings

Steering Rack Bushings

Roll-Center Adjustments

Tie Rod Ends

Ball Joints

TIC/Kartboy Shifter Bushing Kit

Kartboy Rear Subframe Bushings

SPT Catback Exhaust

Invidia UP/DP

STi Silver Wheels w/Dunlop D1 Star Spec Tires

STi Silver Wheels w/Nokian Hakapolita R Snow Tires

Hella Super Tones

Xenarc 5k HID Headlights

Cobb V2 Access Port

JDM Screate Red Tailights

Brembo 4-pot Front Calipers

Hawk HP+ All Around

Centric Rotors Front & Rear

STi Short Shifter w/Linkage

Rallyarmor Mud Flaps

Car has been taken care of to the highest degree as it has seen about 10 track weekends. Amsoil fluids throughout. ATE Superblue Fluid flushed 1x every 2-3 months. Etc. Etc.

I hate to see her go and it will only get sold to an enthusiast who truely wants this car. Basically I need to find a person looking to do these mods to whatever car they get and you will get a deal of the century. Book is about $10k on the car and I have over $8,000 in mods, not including the installation of them. No low ballers please.

Asking $17,000 Fairly Firm as I don't need to sell the car at all.

-mike

Im the first but wont be the last to say this, Im sorry but you will never get even close to the amount of money back that you spend on mods. Book is $10k, I dont forsee you getting much more for it, and your car would actually be worth more completely stock with those items replaced under warranty than with the mods listed.

As I said this is for the right buyer, someone who wants a car that is completely done already, I understand what you are saying, I've said it many times over myself. But if not one wants it, I'm fine keeping it...

-mike

As I said this is for the right buyer, someone who wants a car that is completely done already, I understand what you are saying, I've said it many times over myself. But if not one wants it, I'm fine keeping it...

-mike

Understandable, and I was expecting an insulting response of how I dont know what Im talking about... but yes, sometimes there is that right buyer out there. If only there was one for every modified car so we could get our damn money back :mad: Not that most of us dont know what we are getting ourselves into when we start.

Understandable, and I was expecting an insulting response of how I dont know what Im talking about... but yes, sometimes there is that right buyer out there. If only there was one for every modified car so we could get our damn money back :mad: Not that most of us dont know what we are getting ourselves into when we start.

Yup, and I fully agree if I needed to sell it right away or trade it in I'd get LESS than the book value on it, even with the mods. Thankfully I'm in a position that I just want to mix up my cars a bit and if someone's looking for this setup it's a deal.

-mike

Archived