LegacyGT.com

Everyone's Exhaust Setup

SpawnGT

(First of all this should be made into a sticky, or into a poll.)

I want everybody to just say what exhaust (including manufacter) they have. Include any detail you want, include the set up, so poeple can see what combinations you are running.

Example: "Crucial UpPipe, Crucial Downpipe, Stock Midpipe, New Y-Ppipe, Aftermarket Magnaflow Exhaust" (NOT MY SETUP)

MY SETUP: FLOW Uppipe coated, Crucial Downpipe, Stock Mid, Stock Y, Stock Mufflers.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[blabber] If we cannot blabber and talk about setups, what is the purpose of this thread? I don't really care what other people are running, but more interested in the outcome of what they are running [/blabber]

oh....

Stock UP, Down, Mid, Y, and cans

soon to get PDE catless DP

I'm running full stock, but looking to upgrade.

I just saw a Borla system go for 740 new/shipped and I was kicking myself for missing it, considering it's 900 preship from their site. Anybody have/know about Borla for the LGT?

Does anybody know who has the best (BEST not loudest) sound? I'm looking for a louder sound, but I don't want anything obnoxious.

Ideas, thoughts, suggestions?

Crucial UP, Lachute catted full 3" downpipe to custom 3" from there back, ends in 2 magnaflow mufflers. I love the sound and the performance is great... fairly loud but I don't think it's too bad, in fact I think it's perfect. I will probably continue to suggest custom catbacks because if you get them done right they will be perfect for you and you can pick your mufflers and tips... what more could you ask for? And they're cheap!

EDIT: I forgot to mention I have the Crucial P&P&C manifold... and that mod alone on top of that stuff ^^^ was surprisingly noticeable

STI UP

Crucial shorty DP

Borla CBE

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

TurboXS Flex uppipe

Lachute DP w/HFC

Custom cat-back piping 2.5" to 2.25" after the"Y"

Stock resonator removed

(2) Magnaflow 14851 (Race Series) mufflers

OEM gaskets:lol:

Antiseize on all fasteners:lol:

***Coming soon--Magnaflow resonator cuz my car is teh loud.

:orly:YA RLY!!! Home of +2500 useless posts!!!!

- Crucial P&P w/cerametallic coating, stock manifolds (#3/4 tapped for AutoMeter NEXUS EGT probe)

- Crucial cerametallic coated Injen SES cross-pipe

- Crucial UP

- Crucial shorty DP

- stock 3rd cat section (w/AEM UEGO wideband O2 bung placed forward of cat)

- custom Magnaflow-resonated 3" diameter mid-section with Lachute Y

- Blitz Nur-Spec Touring canisters

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived