LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

• I Donated

My friend is taking his s10 up there lol.....bone stock s10 with teh 4.3L in it hahaha

anyways, I'm gonna take tons of pics and video of my car and every other car out there to go up on my website

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• I Donated

It took me about 4 hours to get there.....there was a major accident on 85N and they had it shut down to only one lane.....I sat on the ramp from 285E to 85N stopped for an hour....

It sucked. I only got one run in because of it....when I got to the track, people kept blowing up their cars..... apparently it was oil slick night....

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

what'd you run?

if I still had the vette I'd be really interested in running it..

but the people in this city think I have a slow old man car and that I'll never top 40mph the way they cut me off.

they keep it up they're gonna have a GMC logo up their a$$.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated

I ran just shy over 17 seconds....my launch and shift into second really sucked - so that added about a second to my time. My motor was misfiring and running RICH as hell because I didn't have an upstream o2 sensor.

If I get a decent launch and now that my car is running right - I should be in the high 14s or low 15s

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• 4 weeks later...

I often see a black 05-07 LGT on e/w connector.

These days I scowl at him. :lol: he sees no reason to pay mind to a guy in a big fat pickup.

This morning a guy in a red 98 or so LGT tailgated me for a bit and then went around me. had a "blueline" sticker on the tail and an aftermarket muffler.. Thought about broknindarkagain when I saw it.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• I Donated

haha I have the thin blue line sticker and an aftermarket muffler....with a tuneratlanta.com decal on the side? if so that was me.

I'm usually good about not tailgating people, if I did I'm sorry lol. Where was it at? I was in a hurry wed morning so I was driving kind of fast

Edited by broknindarkagain

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

there is?

I wish there were more subarus around here..

if I ever buy another legacy (certainly on my to-do list..) It's been looking like I've gotta drive like 4 states over to find what I want.

oh and brokin, I didn't see the side of the car, just the headlights and the back of the car. It was behind me for a bit and then got over in the right lane behind traffic. I avoid the right lane on e/w near cooper lake 'n all cos of the traffic that merges there. (or is it floyd? I have no idea I never go down those roads..)

http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae50/darkfox118/2010%20GMC/100_4558.jpg

I woulda been in that boring looking thing.. you probably wouldn't have even noticed it.

which is what I'm counting on cops doing. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Whats up guys just made a post in the main area of this forum, but just moved to Brookhaven from Boulder, Co hope I can meet some of you around. I'm tired of the Range Rovers and Mercedes they are nice and all but I like people who like their cars, these people don't know a nut from a bolt!

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated
I am in Woodstock we should have a meet or something..

Josh

I'm down. I know another 97 LGT and a 96 w/ an EJ20R swap that would be down for a meet as well.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just saying hi. Long time Georgian, moved to west coast for 3 years and now back in Decatur.

2005 Legacy GT with MT, Mike Sprank just did a stage 3 build for me in So Cal using one of Bryan's 16g turbos.

Anybody have experience with Topspeed? Mike had heard good things about them. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't want to surf through 7 pages of who's where... but I'm in Savannah.. anyone else know if anyone else is in this area?

The thing that sucks about Savannah is, the closest dealership is in Hilton Head.. and it's a very tiny one (it's build into another dealership.. I think it's Mercedes and Volvo? I can't remember.

• 4 weeks later...
Anybody have experience with Topspeed? Mike had heard good things about them. Thanks.

I had top speed to a compression test on my ride and they were extremely friendly and well priced. I also couldn't help but notice the numerous modified subies and other cars they were working on. I really did like them and they didn't try to push anything on me.

• I Donated
Hello from Dallas/Marietta, Ga. Just got my 09 Legacy GT last Thursday and loving it!!! Already made some purchases and starting the modding process. Hope to have a meet sometime soon!

Where abouts in Dallas are you? I'm right down the street from you

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT