LegacyGT.com

Burlington VT

ctrudel24

Anyone in the Burlington area looking to do some cruising/meet up type events? Ideally would love to find some local people to go to a track day with. Don't think their is anything in the Burlington area but am willing to drive 4-5 hours for it.

There is a subaru group that meets in Essex jct. Also check out the green mtn. Chapter bmwcca. Good bunch of people and there are some track events at lime rock that we pair up with the ny patroon chapter to run.

What are you, an idiot?

X2

There was even an article in the news about the crackdown towards "aggresive" drivers...

I drive through burlington everyday (well around it... 189 to 89)... occasionally you'll see me in b-town but i try to avoid that place... used to go do the track thing, but i can't afford to anymore (and I don't track my subaru... tracked my m3 a little when I had it)

lookup 802subaru.com

That's the subaru vt forum... they have weekly meetings... I've gone to a few but I kinda stopped goin... winter does that.

There are lots of people who hang out and go to tracks in the Burlington area.

We tend to go up to Napeirville dragway, or over to SLMP raceway for track sessions.

sccv.org also holds a lot of autocrosses.

hillclimb.org runs all the Vermont and NH hillclimbs.

• 2 weeks later...

Although technically in the NE kingdom area of NH, I am still in Burlington/S Burlington a few times per month. I lived over there in 2008-2010 before moving to Nh for work. I might be willing to come over for meets/events if I see some on here.

ALSO: I need to get my T-belt/waterpump/thermostat replaced for 105k service and my rear wheel bearing. Anyone know reputable Leggy friendly shops in the area? There is nothing over here in NE Kingdom!

Although technically in the NE kingdom area of NH, I am still in Burlington/S Burlington a few times per month. I lived over there in 2008-2010 before moving to Nh for work. I might be willing to come over for meets/events if I see some on here.

ALSO: I need to get my T-belt/waterpump/thermostat replaced for 105k service and my rear wheel bearing. Anyone know reputable Leggy friendly shops in the area? There is nothing over here in NE Kingdom!

http://www.kalescustom.com/

Too bad you werent under 100k miles. You could have had the rear WB replaced free of charge by the dealer.

was just up there last week on spring break visiting some relatives with the family. saw some nice GT's running around. :cool:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

http://www.kalescustom.com/

Too bad you werent under 100k miles. You could have had the rear WB replaced free of charge by the dealer.

thanks for the lead.

and the wheel bearing...if only i knew about the extended warranty...i heard noise prior to 100k but figured it was tire noise, but it got louder and i did research on here. now ill have to pay.

I'm just shy of 100k. Anyway to check too see if the dealer would replace them all????

I called a dealership here in NH that told me I would have to go through SOA to get info about whether or not it would be covered under warranty. I'm not sure that's the normal route to go, but I was given this number to see: 1-800-subaru3.

Charlie at Six Star Motors knows his shit. Up in Colchester about 2 minutes once you get off the exit ramp by Costco. Contact info and address found here:

I know exactly where this is! I just emailed them about 105k service. Thanks for the tip!

Charlie at Six Star Motors knows his shit. Up in Colchester about 2 minutes once you get off the exit ramp by Costco. Contact info and address found here:

http://www.6starmotors.com/Contact-Us.php

I'm already impressed with this shop. I was able to schedule an appointment within a weeks time, and they quoted me a pretty good price for the work I need done. I'd say it's also a good sign of familiarity with Subarus when the guy i spoke to told me that he wont be around much because he will be away at a rally event lol. Thanks again!

I'm already impressed with this shop. I was able to schedule an appointment within a weeks time, and they quoted me a pretty good price for the work I need done. I'd say it's also a good sign of familiarity with Subarus when the guy i spoke to told me that he wont be around much because he will be away at a rally event lol. Thanks again!

Archived