LegacyGT.com

Reasonable Time?

2 months ago at the end of November I got in an accident with the Legacy that involved some front end damage that was purely cosmetic and looked to be a simple task for any body shop. Here it is nearly the end of January and they are still waiting on parts. I feel like its been forever that they've been working on the car. It just doesn't seem reasonable the wait, up north this stuff would have been done within a month for sure. Ahhhh I'm getting so frustrated waiting. The car has been gone now for 1/3 of the time I've had it becuase of this.

Song of Post- Sublime- Raleigh Soliloguy Pt. III

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Yah its a third party shop and its just taking them forever. The blame it on the fact that its a 2005 model but its been out for 6 months now the parts should not be that difficult to find. Oh well just gotta wait and wait until this thing is done.

Song of Post- Bob Marley- Slave Driver

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

While my car was in getting painted after being keyed the glass company scratched the rear 1/4 window on my sedan. It took 2 months for a piece of OEM glass to be delivered to the shop to replace my scratched glass.

Waiting sucks, but it is better than getting it done quick with poor quality cheap replacement parts.

I hope you car doesnt smell like mine did when I got it back. It took 3 weeks but the new car smell is back, and the body shop odor is gone.

Sucks that it is this bad. But I'm not surprised. When my old 2.5RS was hit, parts took a few weeks to arrive. The collision repair owner asked me why I bought a Subaru and not a Toyota or Honda. He said even BMW parts were easier to get than Subarus. :(

Archived