LegacyGT.com

Found a cool feature some of you may not know about!

Its nothing life changing or anything but if you push your mileage reset button on your gauge cluster it will light up your odometer and turn your gas gauge on to see your fuel level without needing your key in the ignition.:dm:

Had to go outside to try the odo button trick for miles and gas level.

Best. Feature. Ever :)

BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

I just found out that I can still up and down shift via paddle shifter found on the '08-09 LGT while the selector is still in Drive.

Can this be done on 05GT?

Not sure, do the '05-07 USDM LGT's come with steering wheel mounted button shifters?

I love how Subaru added that useless feature but refused to add the ability to raise your windows after you turn off your car

Agreed! Hell, even make the windows work in accessory. Sheesh.

10' CTS-V, A6, Airraid, 2.4 upper, ID850's, self tuned.

SOLD:06' LGT Wagon. BNR16G, Catless UP, DOWN, Hexmods VB, Hexmods diff bushings, BIG TMIC.

Best 0-60: 4.651 by AP

1/4= 13.678@100.73 mph, 1.945 60', Automatic transmission.

Found this out in 07 when it was the stealership checking my miles for warranty. It is a neat little feature to have

Totally off topic but your Username is what my Initials were before I got married. :-) now they are KRF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried this today and it's awesome! I do have a question though:

If you keep pressing the the button, after "Trip B" I get a message that says "S - ON" (or 5, I can't really tell) and then if you press it again you get "1 - ON". Both of these can be turned off by holding the button when they are selected.

Any idea what these do when switched off?

Edit: Nevermind, I just found it in the manual: "S - ON/OFF" Controls the gauge sweep motion when the keys are put in the ignition and "I - ON/OFF" controls the illumination sequence during the same time. MOAR EASTER EGGSSS

Archived