LegacyGT.com

What kind of tires are people running? Looking to get 4 summer performance tires and wanted to see what would run/look nice on my stock '08 LGT. willing to spend up to $150 per but obviously I'd like to get a nice set thats relatively inexpensive,.also theres a sale at NTB today through sunday-buy 2 get 2 free with purchase of mounting and alignment if anyone else is in the market..thanks!

In the tire forum I think you'll see a lot of us run the Continental DWS as a all-season tire.

Both my cars have them. I also run snows in the winter.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

You can get Conti DW (not dws) for about 130 per tire plus shipping from tirerack.

Best summer tire on market

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

I'm currently running Bridgstone Potenza S04 Pole Positions .... but they are slightly out of your price range.

Based off of personal experience I cannot recommend Continental DWS's very soft sidewalls offer very vague handling and turn-in.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

michelin primacy

if you can have buy 2 get 2 free i would try to get these

fulda, kumho, goodyear, bridgestone all come in second place

you could however try the universal sportcontact 3 or the continental rainsport 3

but then again

we are allowed to use our car at higher speeds in europe

rens

Dunlop Direzza Star Spec Z1. If you want a HPS tire, that's it.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

What kind of tires are people running? Looking to get 4 summer performance tires and wanted to see what would run/look nice on my stock '08 LGT. willing to spend up to $150 per but obviously I'd like to get a nice set thats relatively inexpensive,.also theres a sale at NTB today through sunday-buy 2 get 2 free with purchase of mounting and alignment if anyone else is in the market..thanks!

???

perfermance tyres on a stock '08 ?

HR tyres are good enough

everything else is throwing away money

but then again a hobby has a price

rens

Cheap

Performance

Durable

Pick 2 of three and let us know so we can suggest tires to you.

Archived