LegacyGT.com

All Legacy Meet in PA (bucks county)

captainhook

*Meet photos begin on page 33*

There will be a Legacy only meet Sunday July 19th at 11:00am at Nockamixion State Park in Bucks County PA. I'm leaving it up to everyone to decide if they want to bring something to munch on for lunch. There will be picnic tables to eat at and grilles to use if you are so inclined. (bring charcoal)

There will be a 22 mile, ~27 minute cruise post-meet. Stick around till the end if you wish to be part of the cruise. If you do plan on doing the cruise, please bring a walkie if you have one.

Directions can be found on pages #13 + 14. Parking will be first come first serve, so ARRIVE ON TIME please.

Updated attendance list (7-17-09):

Attending:

1. captainhook (also bringing an 09 2.5i)

bolksey85

windy road (please do bring the camera, your pics are always awesome!)

dabetic

pathfin9

cseagle08

Mnb5023

RIPjeep2002

10. ArcTec34

wagonmaster87

soda popinski (pending new engine)

subleg05gt

mindspin311

silvergt05

subie-doo

arkadyzv

phillywilly

sleeper8406

20. stoplight assassin

mike007

redDawg

ultimakf7

njlgt

leggt24

the rza

goormove

johnnyT

jeffk1320

30. bravonoj

05Boost

blazin2000

fulofkix

hatchsurfer3 (tristatetuners)

dangerous atom (tristatetuners)

snoozie (tristatetuners)

iblis (tristatetuners)

kcnizm0 (tristatetuners) - possibly bringing an 08 as well

03wrx_girl (tristatetuners) - borrowing dad's Legacy

40. BE-Fresh (tristatetuners) - possibly bringing an 08 as well

SleepinSuby (tristatetuners) - possibly +1

kevin03wrx (tristatetuners) - bringing his Legacy

Mr.DSM (tristatetuners) - legacy wagon (possibly +1)

SantoXTL (tristatetuners)

jheidelmark (tristatetuners)

xrturbo (tristatetuners) - possibly + an 07 Spec B

Boost (tristatetuners) - plus a 97 LGT

Maybe attending:

1. tyrone biggums

F-WDC Spec B

rock2534

jsmith40a

nickz31se-r

adam07specB

PSZCZ.lgt (tristatetuners)

jspek (trustatetuners)

ray@turbotek (tristatetuners)

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty much count me in if you get a Sunday lined up. When I was a part of Philly MINI, we did a Bucks County Covered Bridge Tour that was awesome. It started at a hotel, went through Peddler's Village, New Hope, and back and forth. Covered maybe 100 miles or so and took a full afternoon. A lot of twisting, winding roads that you would never know existed. Fantastic scenery, too. Also stopped halfway through for lunch and offered a midway cutoff for those who didn't want to make the full trek.

I was a part of Philly MINI, we did a Bucks County Covered Bridge Tour that was awesome. It started at a hotel, went through Peddler's Village, New Hope, and back and forth. Covered maybe 100 miles or so and took a full afternoon. A lot of twisting, winding roads that you would never know existed. Fantastic scenery, too. Also stopped halfway through for lunch and offered a midway cutoff for those who didn't want to make the full trek.

I've done this with the local PA Saab club,,excellent time if the weather is good :)

they had a big subaru meet last year at Peace Valley park which is in bucks county. big parking lots to meet up in in, and not far from river road which has amazing stuff to drive towards and along the river bordering new jersey. i'd be more than willing to help set something up and/or recommend a route that would be a lot of fun to drive plus a nice view basically the whole way.

Yeah, Peace Valley Park I was planning on using as one of my backups if the number of attendees is more than 40 or 50. If we have <50 cars my plan is to host it at Lake Nockamixon. I have a pretty extensive knowledge of the lake and the surrounding area and feel that it would be perfect for a small venue. I also know a few spectacular driving roads close by. If we end up needing a larger venue I'll definitely be hitting you up for advice hollatchaboy. Thanks for the offer!

Yeah, Peace Valley Park I was planning on using as one of my backups if the number of attendees is more than 40 or 50. If we have <50 cars my plan is to host it at Lake Nockamixon. I have a pretty extensive knowledge of the lake and the surrounding area and feel that it would be perfect for a small venue. I also know a few spectacular driving roads close by. If we end up needing a larger venue I'll definitely be hitting you up for advice hollatchaboy. Thanks for the offer!

yea, no problem at all. nockamixon is a great spot, too. i don't even remember the last time i was out there. the roads are amazing out there, too.

Wow, you're talkin' my home turf. I grew up walkin distance :spin:from Peace Valley. Too bad I work most Sundays!

Damn, I thought I was accommodating to all with Sunday. I'd personally prefer Sat, but I know a lot of people work Sat. Sorry bro.

Archived