LegacyGT.com

Interest In STI V-Limited Style LGT Lips?

Subimods

Just looking to see if you guys have any interest in these, as I am going to be ordering a bunch for LegacyGT.com. Just let me know and I'll put the order in if you guys generate enough response for them!

08-10 LGT STI V-Limited Style Lip

http://www.subimods.com/forum_sales/SUBARU1.jpg

- Constructed of High Grade PolyUrethane

- Depending on how many, cost will be around $120-$140 plus s/h

If we get a good response, I'll be able to order more in bulk, which will drop the cost for the both of us! So just let me know and let's see what we can do! I will have close up photos of the lips shortly!

No, they are coming out of California, that is an image I grabbed off google images for reference. I am not aware of the history behind Alex's vehicle to be honest, I was looking to get you guys a deal on some lips. I will look into it, but it is a replica lip, which I am sure many of people have unfortunately copied. The polyurethane business is pretty ruthless among alot of companies. But if the image I was supplied is of a member's car, I will remove it and get new pictures, by no means I am looking to cause an issue on here. Think you guys know me better than that lol. I used to stock the lips last year but they we were having issues getting them in bulk and did not want to cause issues with having a customer wait. Now they are back and I am looking to restock them.

Sounds good - I assume these would be 100% true bolt on parts?

Right now alot of 05-07 people have been modifying WRX lips to get them to fit right..

This is what I am expecting and being told by the manufacturer. Because I asked the same exact question. I am going to get some more pics and am just making sure there won't be any fitment issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived