LegacyGT.com

Your opinion on putting air bags...air ride on a subaru impreza?

zepplinluvr2

do it. and do it now. What are you using the car for? I think if it's just a driver and not track or stuff like that than i say go for it.

It is more maintenance that you're adding to the car, but if you're familar with it then that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm saving up for air ride for my legacy and I'm just using it as a daily nothing special.

I think it's a waste of money. But that's just my opinion. This girl that I got into an argument with, just spent like $4,000 on bags for her impreza. We live in a town where we get a TON of snow. I've driven vehicles with air bags before, and it's not fun. You also can never seem to get the pressure right. I think air bags are cool for other applications, or at least Air Struts, but air bags??? On a subaru??? No offense Andrew, cuz it's only MY opinion. I think they would be cool on a show car, even if it was a Subaru....but I just think it's silly to spend that kind of money on a completely stock subaru. I could spend my money on much better things.

none taken. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and I can see where both sides come from on the air ride topic.

I've driven bags trucks before and loved it and wanna put air ride on a car now. The systems they have now with the airlift v2 and accuair's e-level are pretty impressive and pretty accurate.

I got the subaru to drive wherever and whenever, and air lets you get over bumps and all that other stuff but still get real low with a good ride.

Well the argument started over me selling some rims, and her being a complete douche because of it. Anyways......I like Air Ride a LOT on a truck. Lettin out all the air and droppin the body on the ground is sick. I wanted to talk shit to her anyways :)

Archived