LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

At the Harrah's Autobahn Grand Prix races in Joliet on Sunday the 26th...

Regal Blue wagon turning into general parking around 830 am,

Atlantic Blue wagon MT w/Lake Forrest sticker parked in vip/guest parking area midday,

Regal Blue sedan w/factory wing on Patterson Rd in front of Autobahn main entrance around 540 pm.

• 3 weeks later...
Cant remember your screen name but... I spotted a RBP lgt wagon today in the grove around 3:30. Heading west on 694 towards the cluster fuk mall. The wheels, the drop and tint look great together. The stance really makes the car stand out.

I am truly sad no one has seen me. I thought driving all over the west north metro some one would have seen me. I'll Help i'm in WI Jelly Stone park area this weekend. Its a wht wagon, tint,wheels, and Frt Window banner. Ready GO!

Today was a busy day!! I never see any subarus except for the occasional WRX here and there and a white legacy GT that is always down the road from my work but today I saw a new STI wagon at Channel 2 news parking lot in Cedar Rapids. Then on my way home from work I spotted a black LGT turning onto Blairs Ferry Rd. and a red LGT just like mine minus the spoiler up north near where I live. Needless to say I was a happy person!!!

LONG DISTANCE SPOT!!!

MN plates, 05 or 06 RBP sedan w/ I think 18" gold wheels, lowered, no tints, but shaved badges driving outside of Boulder & Golden Colorado on route 93. I was the one that gave you a honk at the light and a wave.

brian

• 3 weeks later...

07' Spec B with bronze wheels parked in Oakbrook Terrace Tower parking lot.

Its turning into a LGT meet out there..

Currently theres a 08' White LGT, 09' Black Spec b, 07' Silver Spec B, and a 05-06 Silver LGT downstairs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Saw what looked like a QSM Legacy, possibly 3.0R model due to lack of hood scoop, at 60th & Foresthome Ave in Milwaukee at 8:10PM 10/18/09. Legacy was turning left to go southbound on 60th St. I was in my minivan going southwest on Foresthome Ave. Car looked like it had HIDs and yellow fogs. The HIDs looked really good as I didn't see any glaring at all. Great looking beam if it is HID. If that person is on this board, I'd like to know what setup he has for headlights.

• 2 weeks later...
2008/09 white LGT with gold Rota G-Forces and red lugs, you live 2 streets over from me in Hampshire, IL.

And now you are dropped. The car looks great, makes me want one.

I know you have to be a on forum (either here or Nasioc) with such mods. ;)

About an hour ago on Orchard Rd going south in Montgomery/North Aurora, spotted a black LGT with what looked like an OEM 02-03 WRX hood scoop on it. Anyone?

thats me heading home from golf. the scoop is a Cyber R from japan parts and yes i know the car needs to be washed. :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy