LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

2nd spotting of Silver LGT, L7 decals and lip spoiler, cruising North Bound Palisades from GWB. I got off at exit 6W. I think I saw you one morning coming over the TZ Bridge, but I was in my Civic coming home from work.

Nope, but I know the cars your talking about though. I used to see them both parked there from time to time. They park along where the trees are in the Bed, Bath, and Beyond parking lot. I don't park their anymore though, my friend that I used to car pool with moved to Field Ops so I drive alone now. Besides I have a 2.5i ltd, not the GT.

hey nacho, you got thos rain guards on yours? Cant see from your avatar but if so then it was you I saw over by modells a few sundays ago
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

hey nacho, you got thos rain guards on yours? Cant see from your avatar but if so then it was you I saw over by modells a few sundays ago

Nope no rainguards, i guess we have another LGT owner in our boring ass county, that makes 5?

Nope no rainguards, i guess we have another LGT owner in our boring ass county, that makes 5?

Guess so. I rarely see any in the rock.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I am from jefferson. Where you from? and is anything else done to your car? I hate to say but i didnt even notice your car till you got next to me, it is truly a sleeper. I was heading to a small meet in bridgewater at the applebees. Thanks for the compliment, mines borla headers, no cats, and a resanator-less Apexi N1.

Anyone here drives a Regal Blue wagon that was parked on Mott St. last night around 8PM?

That was me, at the end of Mott on a meterd spot. Hope you did not see me back up from Pell to claim that spot. Was not at all a pretty maneuver.

I assume that "last night" meant Sat night.

White LGT in Piermont last night around 845pm or so. Also saw another white LGT on rt 303 in Congers around noon, but I was driving an Orange Porsche 914-6 Race Car, if you're on this board, you definately didn't miss me lol.