LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a Black Debadged (but not claybar'd yet) LGT at the very back of the parking lot at the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets yesterday around 7:15pm. It was parked a few rows down from Banana Republic. Anyone on here?

• I Donated Too

they shove them on all kinds of cars... including this Sentra...

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2864/3241/32159120160_large.jpg

at least they use this and did not go with an adjustable aluminum wing held on with self tapping sheet metal screws, that's always a classy look.

Saw two LGTs on Saturday afternoon on my way up to RI. The first was going over the New London Bridge Northbound around 3ish??? was silver or grey and had a few people in the car. Saw another Black on on RT 1 S around Westerly a little bit latter. Gave both of you the wave.

I have the silver wagon with green wheels, so pretty noticeable if you spotted me

Silver LGT Wagon tonight about 5:20PM in Wickford, RI - CT Plates ? I tought this was Davon at first, but no green rims and no turbo sticker on the left side quarter glass. I waved but may be too late. Car looks lowered, some tint in the back. Nice ride !

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Silver LGT Wagon tonight about 5:20PM in Wickford, RI - CT Plates ? I tought this was Davon at first, but no green rims and no turbo sticker on the left side quarter glass. I waved but may be too late. Car looks lowered, some tint in the back. Nice ride !

Im actually back in CT for now. All the way down in Wilton. But my GF is in Wakefield so I have been back up a couple times... but yea my car is pretty noticeable. Surprising I haven't really been spotted.

my friend called me (red WRX) around 130 today in brookline. to tell me he thought a blue GT with a FMIC was trying to race him. He thought it was me until he saw that the other blue gt has a spoiler and the front plate was at a different place. he said that you didn't try cause your girl was in the car.

Saw a white LGT at one of the Staples shipping centers or whatever. On the other side of rt9 from their corporate headquarters. Had what looked like a 5 spoke TSW wheels, GMS catback and rhode island plates. There was also a few WRX's and a STI in the same lot.

Yuppp that was me pshh you think mines beautiful. Yours is sooo super clean man! Haha sorry I was outa it this morning you caught me so off guard this morning iam not used seeing another gorgeous legacy!

Saw my first-ever "must be local" '10+ LGT yesterday. You were coming out of the new mega-Aubuchons in Waterbury, VT. GGM like mine; I knew you were a local because you had that volunteer fire badge over the top of your front plate.

You're the second one I've ever seen on the roads 'round here.