LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Just had the spot of spots just a bit ago at the corner of Garfield and Cypress in Carmichael. While I was stopped at the light a brunette lady in a blue Legacy non-GT sedan gave me the full window-down smile and wave as she passed by. So I'm pretty sure she is someone on this forum, or it might have be Lea, my service rep from Maita Subaru. I was caught off guard, so I didn't get a good look. Anyway....SPOTTED! :lol:
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Just spotted a ABP wagon on Huckelberry Ln in Boulder creek with modified exhaust and debadged. Anyone here?

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

SWP LGT wagon with gold wheels on E bidwell earlier today in Folsom. BSM 07 LGT with a rack and aftermarket grill Westbound on 50 near grass Valley couple days ago.

The wagon was mine. Amazed you got the colors right... she was pretty dirty! :redface:

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

I'm going to say 07 BSM (don't think it was QSM) LGT on Highway 20 just getting into Grass Valley. The driver definately saw me and we exchanged waves, smiles, thumbs up etc. Debaged, tint, think they were aftermarket rims but it's hard to tell @ 70 mph. I was hoping you were going to follow me when I got off so I could show off my new TMIC and brag to someone about my Infamous tune who would actually care!

Anyways, your ride was looking good.