LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I just printed this out.....perhaps I can get Scansy to go with me because the guy I visit in NH is kinda dull. We only do dinner, I need party animals!! *lol*

manchester, NH just north of merrimack. exit 5 off 293 take a right, go up to elm take a left and there are about 10 bars and 5 night clubs. I recommend the Black Brimmer or Vetro

I'll have to check it out....I used to live down the street from this sports bar and it was a wild ride in there. I wont go into details but I'm hoping it's the same kind of fun :p

Not the best place to live..... but definatley the best place to go out drinkin in NH.

You like party animals huh? the Brimmer is the place for you then...

Have you guys ever been to Brazillian BBQ yet? That place it AWESOME...yum yum

where in Manch?

Its not that Gauchos place or something like that is it....lots of people i know love that place, but i have been once and was not feeling well afterwards.... I won't ever go back there.

Gosh it's either downtown Merrimack or Manchester, not too sure cuz I'm not from around that area. I know there is a quiznos right accross the street though....not like that will help. I'll ask my buddy and get back to you.

Its actually quite a fun place. When you go you get this coaster, one side red the other green. You start off at the salad bar and then when you are ready for the servers to come and serve you all different kinds of meat you flip your coaster to green. When you need to stop and take a break you put it on red and they know not to come over to you. It's all right off the grille cooked to perfection on these big a$$ skewers in which they carve off right into your plate. It's a good time for sure

So hey.....eat steak, eat steak *lol*

where in Manch?

Its not that Gauchos place or something like that is it....lots of people i know love that place, but i have been once and was not feeling well afterwards.... I won't ever go back there.

Around 5ish? give or take a little...then it was me...i definetly saw and AB one.

I've seen you too then!

If you have a Manchester Subaru license plate frame then it was definitely you. I have Mass plates and tints.

This is like so romantic boys.....like seeing a lova from accross a crowded room

pppsssssssss, you guys are cracking me up :lol:

Around 5ish? give or take a little...then it was me...i definetly saw and AB one.

I've seen you too then!

If you have a Manchester Subaru license plate frame then it was definitely you. I have Mass plates and tints.

Black LGT w/chrome dipped stock rims outside of the head shop in nanuet ny. anyone?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

black lgt w/chrome dipped stock rims parked outside the head shop in nanuet ny. anyone?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

whooops, didnt realize I put that up twice. my bad. I wish you could get head at the head shop. :-p