LegacyGT.com

20" kmc rockstar car wheels

Hey everyone, I'm looking into grabbing a set of KMC wheels. I want them in 19's but they unfortunately they don't carry a 19, there sizing goes from 18" to 20". Ive had 18's in the past and want to upgrade, and my hearts set on these wheels. I hoping I could get some helpful info. about 20" wheels and how/if they fit on our cars. I'm all set with having the haters comments, just looking for helpful hints.:cool:

http://exaltmotorsports.com/i-365591-kmc-xd-rockstar-20-x-8-5-matte-black.html

this?

they dont even come in 5x100...lol

seems like only the 18x8 does

but either way, they look like truck wheels, trucks usually dont come in 5x100 bolt pattern

if our hub were 5x114.3, then you might still have a chance...

Plenty of non-truck wheels that will complete your murdered look. I agree I love the look too, but read the fine print --> "all KMC wheels have a load rating exceeding 3400lbs, ensuring peace of mind to those 8 luggers that like to tow". There is a jacked up F-350 and a couple of other trucks around my area that has these wheels. Besides 20's sacrifice performance.

DAAUUM YO DATS SOM FRIGGIDY FRESHH JDM SH**T

*quietly lmao*

now, see pastrana's vermont sports car in the background... THATS what our brand was built on. Kills me inside to see things like this 10'

but, to each his own..i guess

EDIT: unsubscribing to avoid continued arsony... sorry OP, GL with your quest

Well whaddya know, the OP was right! Here they are on a new GT500:

http://cdn.content.compendiumblog.com/uploads/user/3830be5e-cdd1-486f-a4e4-308bac9591c9/6e71bc5c-ab21-4f87-bd1b-3b422e86a4a6/Image/4e9c23b101de8e50f2977995483a9c81.jpg

A quick search tells me that the wheel is a 20x8, but without knowing the offset, you won't be able to know if it will rub. A higher offset will tuck the wheels inside the fender more and reduce the risk of rubbing, a lower offset will increase chances of rubbing.

You could probably run a 215/35 tire with a slight stretch if you want the taller sidewall.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived