LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

hey everyone just bought a spec b that came from Colorado but heres the deal the dealer did not have the number for the car this car was in a accident but has a clean title im thinking whoever else had this car at the tie of the accident may have kept the number as a keepsake I know I would have I have contacted soa and they cannot give me the number though the vin number come back as a spec b it is on 06 so im in the right thread any I have the vin if anyone needs it as cross reference. thanks in advance guys

I've got a spec.b that I bought new in Colorado - #181. PM me the last six of your VIN and we can compare.

Yea unless you have that tiny little plate under the shifter... your screwed. I knew checking the VIN wouldnt really matter because when you type in the VIN at a subaru dealership it doesnt even come up as spec b. Just a legacy gt.

Yea unless you have that tiny little plate under the shifter... your screwed. I knew checking the VIN wouldnt really matter because when you type in the VIN at a subaru dealership it doesnt even come up as spec b. Just a legacy gt.

It does matter though. If he can figure out which two VIN's his is in-between, he can get his number.

The other starting point is to look at your build date. That will further narrow it down. Post-up what it is and then members here can check their's. This will further bracket it down - and then use the build VINs to further refine it if need be.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I swapped PM's with him - I'm guessing hes close to #300 - one way or the other. mine ends in 544 and I'm number 181.

Oh yeah - #181 is back in Colorado. Original owner, just not on the current registry. 145K and running like a champ...especially with the BNR 16G I put on last summer.

over the last few days I have sent a pm to everyone on the list with a colorado spec b not everyone has gotten back to me but does anyone know where 344 came from by chance registry says subie heaven mine was totaled now its alive again and that number seems to fit the vin area everyone else I have contacted either hasn't replied in the last few days or is no longer on the forum anyway my last six are 206963

6771 is #234

Mine is 6794 and I'm #255

6963 is #???

6967 is #305

7330 is #409

I'm gonna guess you are around 300

I was bored....you're welcome :lol:

If 6771 is #234 and #255 is 6794.... thats 23 numbers between VIN and 21 numbers between spec b....

So from the first Spec B # thread (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2006-spec-b-registry-old-22377.html)

#296 unknown (Loveland, CO)

#300 spec Bst (Denver, CO)

#314 unknown (Longmont, CO)

Back then, people were updating the dealerships where the cars were for sale. As far as I can tell, #296 & #314 are unaccounted for as well. All three listed here started on the front range. Did spec Bst ever reply to you fallenhero?

So from the first Spec B # thread (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2006-spec-b-registry-old-22377.html)

#296 unknown (Loveland, CO)

#300 spec Bst (Denver, CO)

#314 unknown (Longmont, CO)

Back then, people were updating the dealerships where the cars were for sale. As far as I can tell, #296 & #314 are unaccounted for as well. All three listed here started on the front range. Did spec Bst ever reply to you fallenhero?

His production number is only 4 spots away from #305, #304 is unaccounted for. There is a very good chance that's his number. But his # is definitely <305.