LegacyGT.com

Subiefest Tomorrow October 6th, Who's Going?

TheOneDoubleN

I'll be heading over from the LAX area to Pomona tomorrow for Subiefest and haven't seen much of a fuss about it on here (yes, I know Mike started a thread, but it's mostly for him to hock his wares :lol:).

Anyways, who here is going tomorrow? Does anyone want to meet up beforehand and drive over, or does anyone want a ride that's on my way? I'll be rocking the nearly stock 3.6r boyeeee :rolleyes:.

Tickets are pretty cheap at $15 advance or at the gate.

http://www.subiefest.com/

http://www.subiefest.com/images/home_image.jpg

http://www.subiefest.com/images/skid_pad.jpg

I believe GravityGear is going from the LA area with his 2010 GT. So including me that makes at least three 5gen Legacys :). I'll be staying at a friend's pad tonight in Chino Hills which is just south from Pomona. Try to PM him and see if you guys could meet up since you guys are both coming from LA.

well thats including nasioc guys........^^ ill probaly be the only legacy from the murrieta/temecula caravan.

i started the caravan, n im pretty much gonna tell everyone before we leave the game plan.

cruise at 70-75 tops, no screwing around (revving, flybys, ect) and just enjoy the cruise up there.

hopefully by talking to everone in our caravan we wont have stupid people. if they do, they will get their A$$ES chewed out when we get there, n told not to show up for any more of our caravans

hopefully by talking to everone in our caravan we wont have stupid people. if they do, they will get their A$$ES chewed out when we get there, n told not to show up for any more of our caravans

As someone that used to regularly lead group motorcycle rides, I can tell you, you can give all the pre-ride speeches you want about being safe and it won't stop the true ass-hats that join you from causing accidents or crashing.

The best solution? Know your crew before you ride/drive with them. I have been known to turn around halfway through a ride because people were riding like dipshits. Unfortunately once it becomes a major accident and insurance claim, all the ass chewing in the world won't help ;).

I'll be driving from Vegas. will bring BP Legacy parts to sell, lmk if anyone is interested.

Transaction needs to b done outside the gate. Trade is ok too. Lmk what u have.

- Genuine Subaru JDM Rearfog LED light for BP Wagon 05-09

- BL/BP Legacy Front Lip (New)

- GT Spec Front and Rear tower bars (New)

- OBP Rear Garnish w/ JDM Rear Fog LED Light

- USDM Legacy Sill plates

etc. Find me and my Legacy if anyone wants it..

INNO_LasVegas2012_YOtsuki22.jpg

too excited. can't sleep. anyway, i'm autox-ing so i need to be there at 8ish. i'm leaving from eagle rock at about 730ish if anyone wants to tag along with me and a wrx, let me know. post here, i will check when i get up at about 7.

I'm already up lol, gotta be there at 7:30. I'll see you there GG.

^It was cool meeting u bro. I should have signed up for auto-x, I watched u several times.

It was a weird event though, don't know if I'll go again. Car Show=sweet rides, bad judges!

not a great showing on my part, but I haven't done that for over 10 years. you got a sweet car.

how were the judges bad?

not a great showing on my part, but I haven't done that for over 10 years. you got a sweet car.

how were the judges bad?

None of the Legacys that were in the car show won, they picked one of their own vendor's SEMA car as the winner which was parked on the opposite side of the map in their booth. It was a fully sponsored 4gen wagon with stripped interior, lots of speakers, and the whole car was wrapped with sponsor's logos. There were rules in order for your car to be judged, but I guess they can also bend the rules for their own vendors. :lol: I thought the spiderpig should have won but whatever, I was just happy that I didn't have to get in that hour long traffic to get into fairplex. All the car show people got in early. ;)

I've only been to a couple of these events (I think S3 down in SD was the last one I went to), they seem to have a number of events for Imprezas, and then usually one category for Other which is where all the Foresters/Tribecas/Outbacks/Legacys/SVX/etc. get lumped together.

LOL we built it eventhough he pulled our sticker...it won best in show last year...

Yeah I heard, it didn't seemed like a lot was done besides body kits, big speakers, and stickers everywhere. Man, I should have put stickers all over my car, probably win best overall. ;)

Archived