LegacyGT.com

Meet and Cruise 7/23

ckLegacy09

Hey guys. Just got my work schedule and was happy to find out that I have the weekend off. Was thinking about a trip to the river but I havent been to Cars and Coffee in many months...

If you guys dont know, Cars and Coffee is a weekly Saturday morning car meet in Irvine.

I'm planning on going that Saturday and was thinking it would be fun to have a meet and cruise up pch to the malibu area and through some canyons... I have a list of drives I've been waiting to do. lol

Anyway, Cars and Coffee starts at 630 and usually goes til about 9 or so. Its early but definatley worth it as many of Orange County's wealthy bring their cars. Anything from Muscle cars, exotics, vintage, mortocycles, trucks ect. Great show (youtube for examples).

So the plan is to meet in Irvine for Cars and Coffee then grab breakfast and head up the coast to the canyons. If you guys dont want to meet at C and C you can always meet up later. Depending on how many people want to go, I might be inviting some of my buddies (who dont drive legacies. lol. Although one has a wrx.) Anyway, let me know if you guys are down and any input you have. Sorry for the long post, let me know if you have questions...

is it going to be a down and back? you could go all the way to mugu beach, there are some nice twisties up towards that way and neptunes net... I don't know if I can go yet, but it would definitely be fun!

Not sure where mugu is. There's a loop road near ucla that jay Leno featured in a video called race track la. It's supposed to be la's version of the nurimburg ring. I wanna do that then hit up some of the other famous roads up near Malibu.

Just watched a couple of videos on youtube. Looks like a blast, I love all kinds'a cars. It would be nice to line up some Subaru's though. Don't think I can make the 23rd, but I'll make one of these. We should put it like a month out.

Not sure where mugu is. There's a loop road near ucla that jay Leno featured in a video called race track la. It's supposed to be la's version of the nurimburg ring. I wanna do that then hit up some of the other famous roads up near Malibu.

mugu is almost to ventura, just north of malibu.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived