LegacyGT.com

Vacation Picures 8

Heticor

There is a new release of the vacation pictures 8; I would like to know how many people would be interested. Based on the number of people we could split the cost.

Update 12-6-2013

here is the list of people that is interested

awwrxwgn

Dbl-718

gordata

cosdriver9521

meltdown07

specBinNB

subiechick

spun Muffler bearing

zero1

xven

resident red neck.

Catalyst

yogi's wagon

theflystyle

Jay-d

Eric

BarManBean

Mass-hole

Mancomb

Crazy-pilot

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
more the merrier, a spindle isn't too expensive anymore but another cost we have to figure

It'd be easier if whoever buys can rip them and host somewhere for downloads. I forget the member's name, but that's how I got version 6 from someone on here.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

It'd be easier if whoever buys can rip them and host somewhere for downloads. I forget the member's name, but that's how I got version 6 from someone on here.

I have the last version and don't have the drive to burn so I'm sol lol

I have the last version and don't have the drive to burn so I'm sol lol

You have version 8? Or 7?

I can burn these.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Yeah, I'd prefer to just buy a ripped copy already burned but honestly I'd be happy to get it however I can.

Surely you can understand the hesitation with some though. I wouldnt mind burning one for someone I met, but considering the legality of it all, I think its unreasonable to expect someone out there mail burned vacation pics to people. Of course a torrent of such things isnt precisely legal either, but it provides more anonymous protection than a mailed envelope (probably the result of a paypal exchange of real name). I'll chip in for a torrent or a burn, but I dont expect to see people offering to mail these vacation pics.

Go Cardinals!

I know that more the better however we could not wait forever so I propose a closing date, count the number of people and dived the cost.

Also propose this procedure:

Then the money has to be collected (a list of the people who pay shall be distribute between the interested), once the money is collected, buy the vacation pictures, upload an ISO file ready to burn to a torrents site. Give the direction to the people who pay how to down load the file.

Any comments or suggesting are welcome.

update:

after 17 days we are 15.

here is the list:

awwrxwgn

Dbl-718

gordata

cosdriver9521

meltdown07

specBinNB

subiechick

spun Muffler bearing

zero1

xven

resident red neck.

Catalyst

yogi's wagon

theflystyle

Should we wait util get 20 people or put a date and what ever is the number pf people split i the cost n equal parts?

Archived