Georgia roll call

tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im still in on this....If we can set a date sooner rather than later I could take half the day off from work on a Saturday and be there in time for a ride. Like Dony said I dont mind drive a bit to the meet I like drivin my Legacy. A monthly meet or ride would be awesome too. Hopefully Ill have the motor back in and tuned in time for the first meet.

I was staying in Fort Collins, but I got a temporary job at the Echo Lake Lodge next to Mt. Evans outside of Idaho Springs. Do you know where that is? It's incredibly beautiful up there!
Is that where Echo Mountain is? The snowboard/ski place that is all terrain park. If so, yeah I have been there quite a few times. I've been through Idaho Springs hundreds of times on my way to the slopes.

I am open for a weekend meet for sure. I work full time and usually extended hours so weekdays are usually hard for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello GA,

I just joined the forum after using it for years. I'm in Woodstock and drive a black 05 LGT Wagon, no Mods yet but soon.

I met someone else on this forum a year or more back in a Target parking lot off of Shallowford Rd. in N. Cobb. If you're still on here, hey!

Cheers,

AP

Hello GA,

I met someone else on this forum a year or more back in a Target parking lot off of Shallowford Rd. in N. Cobb. If you're still on here, hey!

Hey! I believe that was me, and yep, I'm still here! Glad to see you on here.

I've seen you on the road a bunch of times after that day we met, and I always try to wave, not sure if you've seen me or not.

I saw you a few times since but not recently, I must have not seen you. Which CBE do you have now and do you like it? I'm trying to find one that isn't too loud in the wagons.

One of these days we should meetup on the commute home.

Cheers,

AP

So everyone, I'm thinking a meet at 11am on Saturday, September 29th. Can anybody suggest a location or a good drive? I want as many people as possible to have input in making this thing happen!
Sounds good to me! Let's make this happen. Would like to meet the fellow Legacy enthusiasts in the area. Apparently, there are quite a few of us.

I suggest the less traveled, 2-lane mountain roads. I hear of good roads up near Ellijay and Blood Mountain.

Lots of good info here too:

http://www.n-georgia.com/driving_tours.htm

Edited by RobbieR

The WRXAtlanta folks have bi-weekly dinner meets. All Subarus are welcome (not just Imprezas). Let's have some more Legacys and Outbacks show up!

The next two are Tuesday, 9/4 and 9/18 at Manhattan New York Pizza (on Indian Trail, between Norcross and Lilburn, 1/2 mile south of I-85).

Link: 2012 BiWeekly Dinner Meets thread! Check them out! Meets now start at 7:00pm!

The WRXAtlanta folks have bi-weekly dinner meets. All Subarus are welcome (not just Imprezas). Let's have some more Legacys and Outbacks show up!

The next two are Tuesday, 9/4 and 9/18 at Manhattan New York Pizza (on Indian Trail, between Norcross and Lilburn, 1/2 mile south of I-85).

Link: 2012 BiWeekly Dinner Meets thread! Check them out! Meets now start at 7:00pm!

I wanted to come out to tonight's meet but last issue had me leaving the country. I hope to be at the next one. Pizza and Subarus, no brainer..

Sounds good y'all! I'll plan to go to the WRX meet on the 18th, so if any other Legacys plan to come, we should all try to park next to eachother and discuss an all Legacy meet. Looking forward to it!

I am back in the country and plan on going to that meet...

When I was leaving the airport, I saw a red 4th gen LGT parked in the row next to mine. You on here? Henry County plates..

I saw you a few times since but not recently, I must have not seen you. Which CBE do you have now and do you like it? I'm trying to find one that isn't too loud in the wagons.

One of these days we should meetup on the commute home.

Cheers,

AP

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply.....

I'm still running the Borla CBE on my wagon. I've had it on for just over 5 years now, and I still love it. Not too loud, and not too quiet. When I went "stage 2" last year, I originally had a catless downpipe, and between that and the CBE, it sounded awesome! I ended up switching to a catted dp (wanted to be legal), and that quieted things down a little, but it still sounds good.

Been working some crazy hours the past month or so. When things get back to normal, we definitely should meet.

So everyone, I'm thinking a meet at 11am on Saturday, September 29th. Can anybody suggest a location or a good drive? I want as many people as possible to have input in making this thing happen!

I will try my best to make this!

The drive up to Brasstown Bald is always fun.

Hey, sorry for the delayed reply.....

I'm still running the Borla CBE on my wagon. I've had it on for just over 5 years now, and I still love it. Not too loud, and not too quiet. When I went "stage 2" last year, I originally had a catless downpipe, and between that and the CBE, it sounded awesome! I ended up switching to a catted dp (wanted to be legal), and that quieted things down a little, but it still sounds good.

Been working some crazy hours the past month or so. When things get back to normal, we definitely should meet.

Sounds good, Don't work to hard.

AP

Hey, I found a place we could meet on the 29th. It's called Brookwood Grill. It's right off of 400 on Holcomb Bridge Rd in Roswell. I feel that it'd be a good place to meet and eat and then roll up 400 for a couple of hour drive in the mountains. What does everyone think of that? Any other restaurants that are better/more convenient to meet at? I figured this place would have food most people like and a big enough parking lot so we can get a few group shots of all the cars!

Directions to Brookwood Grill:

http://www.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&saddr=&daddr=880+Holcomb+Bridge+Road,+Roswell,+GA+30075&sll=34.028652,-84.335637&sspn=0.011968,0.020084&ie=UTF8&ll=34.028638,-84.335647&spn=0.011968,0.020084&z=16&om=1

I'm unable to make the drive next week, my front passenger side strut is in a bad way and will not be repaired untill the following Friday. I'm thinking about comming out to the meeting place to say hello but mountain roads will be more punishment than I want to put on the already compromised suspension.

AP

I'm unable to make the drive next week, my front passenger side strut is in a bad way and will not be repaired untill the following Friday. I'm thinking about comming out to the meeting place to say hello but mountain roads will be more punishment than I want to put on the already compromised suspension.

AP

Ah, that stinks! I had the same thing happen back in the spring, right front strut started leaking pretty bad, I had all 4 replaced.

My car's going to the shop this week, it's been running kinda crappy lately. I'm thinking I have a vacuum leak somewhere, but haven't been able to find it. Hope to have it fixed by next weekend.