LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Understandable underdog, my 07 looks like every other generic 07 out there, as I didn't want to pay for a turbo. (Still debating if that was good/bad....) However, I did do a DRL disable, but that's not obvious.

BigInALegacy, you're right, most NA Legacy owners around here aren't the type to be online here.

I have noticed in all the stupid driving around here, none of it done by LGT owners. ;)

I go to the Wood's Plaza on the corner of 27 and 119 at least once a week for coffee-lunch with my buddies.

Cafe Ziba? I go there whenever the free work coffee doesn't cut it and I need a good strong cup of coffee - i.e. 3-4 times a week.

I'll have to keep a lookout for the both of you, I work near there, on Powdermill RD in Maynard near Village Subaru.

My car is invisible though, white 2.5i Limited, no visual mods.

In Maynard eh... I commute in on 117 and pass the intersection of 27 every day.

BigBad, I go from Waltham to Powdermill Rd in Sudbury (before 27) every day for work.

I may have seen ya. I'll keep a lookout.

My car now has 4300k HIDs :) (I think they're 4300k, it's what I ordered, but they're damn white)

By the way, I've got a mobile RTA set up, if anyone wants to do some lunchtime car audio tuning. I also have ready to drop into LGT front speakers too (mounts built in for tweets and woofer), but that's another story.

Nagog eh.... I travel 119 a bit.

Keep on the lookout for a 2008 QSM with carbon fiber all up on the front end. ;)

Think I saw you yesterday - at the intersection of 119/27 - going towards 495/Littleton - vanity plate?

Didn't get anything else I was in a co-workers SUV and going the other way.

red legacy gt wagon with cross driller brakes in the front stock in the back. Enkei Drift wheels, looks like it has the same custom pod in the middle of the dash with an xm radio in it. Its tip-tronic, La Selle College decal on the back window.

Easton, MA. roach brothers parking lot.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

red legacy gt wagon with cross driller brakes in the front stock in the back. Enkei Drift wheels, looks like it has the same custom pod in the middle of the dash with an xm radio in it. Its tip-tronic, La Selle College decal on the back window.

Easton, MA. roach brothers parking lot.

That's mine.

06. DBA 4000XS front rotors, Enkei RP F1 rims with Bridgestone RE 01 R (great tires) SIRIUS not XM (even though they merged we still don't like them YET) Cobb stage 2: Cobb up dp mid and Y pipes. waiting on backordered AVO mufflers. It was CVS parking lot; if you see it there again stop back in the pharmacy dept. I sometimes work there. my daughter who has my old 05 LGT wagon wants me to tell you it is La Salle University in Philly and everyone watch for the tandem lgt wagons driving down to philly tomorrow, down 95. Her car is Atlantic blue.

Jib