LegacyGT.com

$95 HID Kit

My friend who is a regular on Volvospeed and a HID retrofitting nut, pointed me to a cheap $95 HID kit. He said a lot of Volvo peeps purchase from him and everybody really happy with the product and the service... Anyhoo, here's the link...

http://www.mydepots.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_66&products_id=180

you should hop on the volvo boards for yourself to see how people like them. it would be great if they are reliable. at that price though:confused:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

mad tyte bling bling fo' shizzleshitzzzzzz

Illegal, blinding to other drivers... blah blah blueeeeeeeee!!!!!!

:(

Huh? The Legacy's have projector based headlights for the low beams, hence the cut off lines. If your projector based headlights with HID bulbs are blinding other drivers, then you havn't aimed them correctly. I do agree however, the m-fers with reflector based headlights should keep away from HIDs. Also, they're only blue unless you select a whiter temp (I agree blue looks like sh!t). :spin:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived