LegacyGT.com

Spring Kick Off Meet at Red Rocks

djmonkey841

Another meet has been set up, no details other than the date and place have been set.

[Optional] GROUP CRUISE INFORMATION:

If you plan on cruising to Red Rocks w/ a group of Pirates, please be courteous && don't be late!!!

Conifer/Evergreen:

Meet at the Rib Crib parking lot @ 9:30am. Leaving @ 9:45

HWY 74 & Meadows Dr.<---MAP

Littleton/Highlands Ranch:

Meet at the Sonic off of C-470 & Ken Caryl @ 9:30am. Leaving @ 9:45.

C-470 & Ken Caryl<---MAP

North Denver Crew

Meet in the Colorado Mills/Target parking lot @ 9:30am. Leaving @ 9:45.

Colfax & Colorado Mills Blvd <---MAP

CRUISE INFO:

These directions are from the last meet that Alisha organized. If you guys want to take a different way... tell me now!

FROM LOWER NORTH LOT AT RED ROCKS:

Exit the lot heading south on trading post rd.

Trading post road south to red rocks parkway

Left on redrocks parkway to hwy 74

Right on hwy 74, 12 miles to evergreen

At the stoplight, right to stay on 74

Continue on 74 to squaw pass rd

Left on squaw pass rd

Squaw pass ascends to echo lake where you may turn left onto the mt. evans rd, or continue straight to idaho springs

MAP

http://www.geocities.com/djmonkey841/4thDayMeetDONEcopy.jpg

The meet will be starting at 10AM and the drive will start around noon, to give people more time to arrive if running late and to look at all the cars. The drive will be going to the Beau Jo's in Idaho Springs for lunch.

NEW PLANS FOR SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!

I think it would be safe to say that we should change the location of our lunch & cruise.

I would say that we could hit up the Beau Jos in Evergreen but parking would be a betch.

So... considering Beau Jos has been on all of our minds and it sounds really good, lets stick with Beau Jos.

There is one off of C-470 and University, in Highlands Ranch [as Chris said]

The cruise will not be as fun as going up to Idaho Springs, but w/ snow/slushy roads....

and summer tires it doesnt sound like that much fun to me!

For those of you who do not read posts, just skim through the content this is for you:

UPDATE: We are now cruising to the BEAU JOS in HIGHLANDS RANCH instead of Idaho Springs.

About 30 miles. If you were planning to be in town, I'm sure a member would be willing to give you a lift. Heres a map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=6901+Tower+Rd,+Denver,+CO+80249+(Denver+International+Airport)+%4039.821974,-104.772027&daddr=17598+W+Alameda+Pky,+Morrison,+CO+80465&f=d&hl=en&dq=denver+international+airport+loc:+denver&ie=UTF8&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=31.509065,59.765625&z=11&om=1

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm planning on coming, but not thrilled with the weather forecast. Keeping my fingers crossed tho'

I'm hoping to see something that will inspire me and give me some ideas for my choice of summer rims & tires...

I'm planning on coming, but not thrilled with the weather forecast. Keeping my fingers crossed tho'

I'm hoping to see something that will inspire me and give me some ideas for my choice of summer rims & tires...

With over 100 cars expected, im sure you can find something that you will like. :)

djmonkey, you've got to stop working so hard!

I wish I could, but there's work that's got to get done. Any meet we schedule after the 18th of April, I will be there for sure. I'm hoping another big meet will happen during the summer (I'm sure there will be since there were a few last year)

Yeah, after Uncle Sam is happy, you can see the light of day! I just got done with my taxes, and I'll be paying for the first time ever. There goes my mod money!

I hope there are a few meets this summer too. Any excuse to get out for a pleasure cruise is a good one.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Archived