LegacyGT.com

Swift/Koni or Epic(Eibach)/Koni areound SE PA?

FatalTheory

I'm consider the above suspension choices, but I'd like to feel the ride before I commit and the spend the money on something that will ride like crap/destroy my kidneys with every bump. Sway bars will be added later, so it doesn't matter if the car has some for this ride.

Anyone around the SE PA area have this combo that wouldn't mind meeting up at some point to give me a short ride around some bumpy road?

I'm consider the above suspension choices, but I'd like to feel the ride before I commit and the spend the money on something that will ride like crap/destroy my kidneys with every bump. Sway bars will be added later, so it doesn't matter if the car has some for this ride.

Anyone around the SE PA area have this combo that wouldn't mind meeting up at some point to give me a short ride around some bumpy road?

As long as you run Konis and either of those springs you will be happy. I personally would go with the Epic springs but there are dozens of positive cases on these forums for both. :)

Gee - Yea, they both seem to provide a decent enough drop, but not too layed out either. I've heard a lot of good things about the Konis, as well as both of those springs.

Acumenhokie - I wasn't able to make it out the FAST meet last night, but maybe next time I'll stop past. Too late of a notice (failed to properly lurk, I suppose). I'll have to pay attention more closely so I don't miss the next time they throw down.

Archived