LegacyGT.com

Seeing more GT's on the road...

After over a year of ownership, I've probably seen less than a dozen LGT's on driving on the roads of the metro DC area. But last Thursday, I saw a Atlantic Blue wagon, and this morning on my way to work (a federal holiday, so there are less cars on the road), I came across a white wagon. Then, lo and behold, on I-395N I take a peek in my rear view mirror and I see nothing but LGT hood scoop. Silver.

Just a week ago, I mentioned to my wife that one of the things I love about the LGT is its limited exposure out on the roads (bad for SOA, nice for the owner exclusivity :lol:). Then all of a sudden I see three in a week.

Is everyone seeing more LGT's out there or was it just good timing on my part...

Yah same thing :).

First year of ownership I literally saw ZERO Legacy's (no joke). And I'm in SoCal, LOL.

Then, I finally saw my first one, then the last 3-5 months, I've seen a bunch more (then again I found LegacyGT.com and went to a few Subie Meets around here :lol:).

But yah, I think the Legacy is finally getting some traction w/ its UBER DESIGN :icon_wink:icon_bigg:wub:.

I even had one stranger come up to me (at a gas station) and ask me all about the car (he had a Mitsubishi Evo and wanted to get something more roomy w/ power :)).

Archived