LegacyGT.com

After just buying our Legacy i gotta say the only thing im disappointed with is the major lack of mods that i have found for the car so far..like most of you i like to do little mods to make my car my own..only things i found and bought so far is a sunroof deflector, legacy front license plate and rear frame and a rear spoiler..i did find a dash kit i think i might buy to dress up interior as bit, but i wanted to black out the headlights and tails, but only found smoke tinted film kits for the rear lights..anyone install something like this, it is not expensive on ebay, im just skeptical..if anyone has aftermarket legacy sites that they know please post here and let me know..thanks!! have a good day..

After just buying our Legacy i gotta say the only thing im disappointed with is the major lack of mods that i have found for the car so far..like most of you i like to do little mods to make my car my own..only things i found and bought so far is a sunroof deflector, legacy front license plate and rear frame and a rear spoiler..i did find a dash kit i think i might buy to dress up interior as bit, but i wanted to black out the headlights and tails, but only found smoke tinted film kits for the rear lights..anyone install something like this, it is not expensive on ebay, im just skeptical..if anyone has aftermarket legacy sites that they know please post here and let me know..thanks!! have a good day..

http://www.rallitek.com

how much cash are u going to spend? :cool:

You're new, so we'll forgive you for not using the search feature. There's a sticky at the top of this forum that has some cheap DIY mods, that include instructions on how to black out the headlights.

Since you have an N/A car, you won't get a whole lot out of engine performance mods, so I would suggest suspension to tighten up the ride. Front and rear sway bars, better springs and struts, wheels and tires.

R-Rev sports has a bunch of exterior mods. Front lips, trunk lips, eyelids, etc. Check their site out from the vendors list.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived