LegacyGT.com

Cquatrz product detailing pics

Tried a new sealant called Cquatrz(UK) and the result are dramatic over wax. It s supposed to have a two year life and water will not stick to the paint. We ll see. It takes a little time to apply and the paint should be corrected first if needed. Here s some pics of the results.

IMG_0144.JPG.11a9b5143fde9e7d7079804bd173e78e.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG.17a782dd0f17ae71386587d95974451e.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG.18659094ae6f2e22ff9a7f02c039e670.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
CQuartz is a fantastic product, and one of the front runners in the coating segment. I've used Ceramic Pro, 22PLE, OptiCoat Pro, GlossCoat, CQuartz UK, CQuartz Classic, and CQuartz Finest. From my experience the CQuartz line of products is the best looking, slickest, and offers the best real-world protection. As with any of these products, proper prep and application are crucial in achieving the best results, as well as regular washing and care after application.

'03 Forester X 5mt - Engine Seized at 262k miles.

'05 LGT Wagon 6mt -MotoIQ.com Project Vehicle

'13 VW Touareg TDI - Daily Torque Monster.

CQuartz is a fantastic product, and one of the front runners in the coating segment. I've used Ceramic Pro, 22PLE, OptiCoat Pro, GlossCoat, CQuartz UK, CQuartz Classic, and CQuartz Finest. From my experience the CQuartz line of products is the best looking, slickest, and offers the best real-world protection. As with any of these products, proper prep and application are crucial in achieving the best results, as well as regular washing and care after application.

wow, you have used them all so thanks for your feedback!

Love Cquartz UK. I applied it on my old 14 WRX and it was great. I've also used Dlux, fabric, reset, refresh, hydr02 all wirh good results. Most recently I decided to apply Forte. I've installed on three vehicles so far so good.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Archived