LegacyGT.com

soon to be subie owner

Hi there

Looking to buy myself a legacy pretty soon here next couple months most likely. Definitely getting a gt or a spec b between 2007-2009. Just have some questions first.

Anything I should know problems that happen frequently with other peoples cars. And maybe a link to the fix for them. If not I could probably search for it.

I don't plan on modding too much probably just an exhaust and an accessport. Are the aov air filters any good? Any things that you think are a necessity to change?

And also just curious the difference between the gt and spec b other than the transmission.

the trans, suspension and also the diff is different. Also the Spec B is fully loaded already with heated seats, navi, homelink, and auto-dim. Also you get the half leather half alcantara seats. Nothing really infamous that I know of, I did read about the newer motors having oil pick up failure, but that would happen before like 10k at the most part. On our cars, our intake I read (cannot confirm) are already really good in itself so an intake shouldnt be a priority although the filter you can change if you really must. Things that you would want to change is def the exhaust and go stage II immediately lmao. Other than that, you could get sways etc etc cause even with the upgraded suspension, my car still feels like a boat. If you got any questions just shoot me a PM im glad to help.

Archived