LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Concord Trader Joe's parking lot at lunch time today at Treat and Oak Grove Roads. OBP 5th Gen LGT. The first 5th Gen LGT I have seen. Parked next to it to get a picture and my car had a lunchtime quickie!!:lol:

IMAG0862.thumb.jpg.63b68acac5333e2221ce7ca96479a866.jpg

Edited by GTEASER

I think i might of seen two different lgt's or maybe the same one? first one turning right onto sunrise by roseville automall around 1:15. it was dark gray, gunmetal wheels, looked good! the second one was in the fry's parking lot about 10 seconds later. looked pretty much the same, had borla exhaust.

I think i might of seen two different lgt's or maybe the same one? first one turning right onto sunrise by roseville automall around 1:15. it was dark gray, gunmetal wheels, looked good! the second one was in the fry's parking lot about 10 seconds later. looked pretty much the same, had borla exhaust.

Hmm.. Mine is the light grey and the stock spec-b rims, but I literally was turning right on that exact street at basically that exact time :lol: Probably wasn't me, but it was close

hmm.. maybe it was light grey... i might of got the colors confused since i saw the other one at frys... do you have smoked tailights? it was turning off of lead hill onto sunrise.

Nope, normal tails. I turned right at the automall on to Sunrise off lead-hill as well :lol:

Concord Trader Joe's parking lot at lunch time today at Treat and Oak Grove Roads. OBP 5th Gen LGT. The first 5th Gen LGT I have seen. Parked next to it to get a picture and my car had a lunchtime quickie!!:lol:

[ATTACH]131915[/ATTACH]

heyyyyy! i live around there!! do you go to the renaissance club sport gym?? i see a 12 lgt there all the time! (i work there)

^^^Hey there!!! I like the color of your ride!! :lol: I am the Satin White Pearl 2012. I dont think the owner of the Obsidian Black Pearl 2010? is on the forum. There is another 2010+ SWP LGT that drives thru the WC area, I think he is from Vallejo (saw it on the forum, not in person), but I don't know who it is.

I work in the Shadelands Area and I am definately down by your work on occasion. We should get together some time. This area really needs a more active Legacy GT community. It would be good to do a East Bay Area event, meet-up or trip to SubieFest or something, a couple times a year.

That was probably me. I was driving over there and then went to Fry's.