LegacyGT.com

Thanks for the Help! New Legacy coming soon

talkgtr

Sold my 2002 9-5 SAAB to the first guy who looked at it. Kinda sad to see it go. It will be my last SAAB, I've owned over two dozen since our first '77 99 EMS.

So by friday I should be sporting an Ice Silver Limited w/ roof/nav, spoiler, flaps, side molding,... and a few other goodies. Pics will be coming.

I gotta say, the 9-5 was a great car, I'm hoping the 2013 Legacy will give me great service and joy equal to or greater than my old car.

Darn excited.

Where is "the other woodstock" :lol:

I've not been in many SAABs, but I've always kind of considered they held similar ideals - a little funky, a little sporty, very tasteful and not over the top, and safe. I traded my '03 Impreza and while I do miss a car that was with me through so much, I am in love with my '13 Legacy. Give it a while for its quirks to grow on you.

BTW, what trim level?

Very nice! What dealer? I'm not that far from you btw

Kennesaw Subaru. They are a single point dealer and it was fairly painless. Bought the car from John in internet sales. The place has good reviews and they are the closest dealer to me.

I think I got a decent deal, the car is loaded w extras. Everything but Eyesight.

Pick it up in the morning.

Grats! I started to deal with Kennesaw, but even after haggling they wouldn't come down to invoice. Got an identical (except color) from Classic for under invoice without any pain. I didn't go through internet sales at SoK though, I just happened by and stopped, lot salesman tend to be vultures.

Grats! I started to deal with Kennesaw, but even after haggling they wouldn't come down to invoice. Got an identical (except color) from Classic for under invoice without any pain. I didn't go through internet sales at SoK though, I just happened by and stopped, lot salesman tend to be vultures.

I think I got a good deal, south of invoice. On a $31k car, $26,890 plus tax. Two year free scheduled service included. Nice folks. I've shopped Classic and Gwinnett. In the driveway w/ hood protector.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f335/talkovich/subaru_driveway.jpg

Yeah, the cars101 site is filled with an awesome amount of info.

If you have trouble getting a dealer below invoice, Costco can help, if you are a member.

The Costco Auto Program was absolutely painless. I live 20 minutes away from a participating dealer. The dealer dropped his price to $500 below invoice immediately.

Archived