LegacyGT.com

Post MPG's for Stages!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stage 4(?) here. Consistently averaged 27mpg highway this past winter on my old tune. This is using the old fashioned, divide miles driven by gallons used at the pump method.

When I was stage 2 (protuned), I regularly saw 30mpg using the trip computer.

Early spring 2011 stock , city 13.5 mpg

Late spring 2011 stage2 infamous tuned , city 19 mpg !

More power......less cost at the pump= winwin

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

nice! It's funny how on most of stage twos posted they get better mpg's than a stock LGT.

TRSCobra, how would you get 30mpg's?

I just set the cruise control at about 65 and the car regularly returned that mileage. It's a 5mt also, which helps.

also what exactly is protuned?

A protune is when someone tunes your car for my specific mods. A stage 2 OTS (off the shelf) map from an accessport wouldn't get as good mpg as a protune.

im pretty sure that the MPG reader on our cars isnt accurate once you go above stage 2 or so. mine says im getting 32mpg...and it can agree with that, if it werent for the fact that im getting 250 miles to the entire tank. i dont get it!

and im stage 3

im pretty sure that the MPG reader on our cars isnt accurate once you go above stage 2 or so. mine says im getting 32mpg...and it can agree with that, if it werent for the fact that im getting 250 miles to the entire tank. i dont get it!

and im stage 3

So your saying that at stage 2 your computer was working fine?

ALso how many miles per tank do you guys get???

Archived