LegacyGT.com

Vendor Program & Advertising Services

Tide

LegacyGT.com is expanding! We've updated out Vendor Program & Services to offer more items to merchants wishing to sell and advertise on LegacyGT.com. Launched last week, these new offerings have been very well received and I'd like to thank all those Vendors who are helping support this site. We've added a few premium Vendors as well, each with their own LegacyGT.com support forum, here to answer your questions and announce new products. Specifically today we have Crucial Racing, Maryland Turbo Solutions Inc., and Rallitek on board. Additionally we have a number of Vendors listed in our new Vendors area just up above this message in the navigation. We feel our members will greatly benefit having a concise directory of Vendors to find the help and parts they need.

If you are interested in becoming a new Vendor or wish to upgrade your account here, please visit the Vendor Services page on our site or contact me for more details.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...
I don't see anything on the Vendor Services page linked in the OP about how to sign up as a Vendor. Please send me info. Thanks.

Nothing like a race track to find the weak points in man and machine.

"Good Judgement comes from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Judgement"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived