LegacyGT.com

Af Learning A pegged at 15 and can't find the leak

xtea

AF learning A is pegged at 15 and my AFR is 14.1 I think at idle.

Just got my second leak test done using the soapy water method. No boost leaks could be found. Post throttle body I am showing -17.5 inches of mercury and -9.1 psi which might be slightly off. Pressure tested the vacuum system with soapy water couldn't find anything either. Could not hear/feel/smell any preturbo exhaust leak. Maf has been cleaned twice. Air box appears to be sealed up.

I have an appointment for a smoke test on wednesday at 2:00. Any thoughts? Change out the o2 sensor next? No CEL.

Just installed:

Jmp vf52

DW 65

Aus Injection 850's

Grimmspeed tmic

K&N panel filter has been in for few months.

GS ECBS

Act LWFW

Thanks

I think they should be good up to 100k miles. I found a thread over at nasioc : http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508080&highlight=multimeter+oxygen+sensor

Where "sleeperwrx" stats to "to test your o2 sensor:

The wires from the front o2 sensor go up to a harness under that piece of plastic by the passenger side strut top. There colors on the 4 wires coming from the sensor are white, blue, black, black (+,-,heater1, heater2). Using a multimeter test the resistance between the pin for the blue wire and the pin for the white wire. My lazy crapped out sensor reads 1.8 or so and a good one reads 2.8 or so."

But last time I checked the sensors were going for 98 dollars on amazon. Kind of cheap.

Archived