LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

I had 233 for 2 years but i drive 100+ miles a day for work, so i drove my other car that way i didnt kill the spec b and after awhile it turned into a $600 a month lawn ornament. I loved the car to death but i figure it was time to let someone else enjoy it.

Only takes me about 5 minutes to remove the front lip with the hardware I used. I love the finishing look the lip gives the lines of the car - so much I have a winter lip I use since I feel the car looks naked without it :p

It definitely looks better, I wonder how well it would hold up to shoveling snow all winter :lol:

add #41 back to the list. previous owner was Schonaz. i bought it from the auction and brought it back to life. no pictures yet not done modding it :)

any body have any stock spec b wheels painted gold? or any awesome color? the stock look is boring me. but not here to thread jack if so please pm me a link. thanks

Unfortunately, my #41 is totaled. It doesn't look all that bad, but some extensive engine damage did it in. Some dude blew threw a stop sign and I tboned him.

If you're interested in finding the car, I can put in you in touch with my insurance company. Let me know.

now why would #41 be saying RIP??? :) haha thats funny because its going to be resting finished in my garage on monday.
Glad to hear it's being brought back from being through a wreck. Looking forward to post fix pictures. Just a page back shows the accident photos from Shonaz.

i only have some before, well it was actually of the accident. as for after thats a surprise :)

Looking forward to it. I will be powdercoating my spec.B wheels but no photos to share for inspiration at this point.

Updated the most recent registry list to reflect the "resurrection" or #41 :cool:

Looking forward to it. I will be powdercoating my spec.B wheels but no photos to share for inspiration at this point.

Updated the most recent registry list to reflect the "resurrection" of #41 :cool:

what color are you going with on your wheels?

glad i could bring it back ;)

sorry, but id rather not.

Thats fine. Im just thinking of numbers and how if the insurance company deemed it totalled... you would havr had to pay the price at auction plus the cost to repair... unkess you know an auto body shop who is a friend or something.

But who cares!!! Spec b brought back from thr deadd !!!!

And they said it would never happen... pshh

the body shop is my friend :) he is the best painter i know around these parts. i know people all over the east coast near by come down to have them paint there cars. most S2k's because he did so much to his people loved it.

it is a pricey car with a salvage title, but i don't care i plan on modding this thing down the road making it more enjoyable, hopefully build the motor myself once i get some cash flow so i can make some boost without any issues :)

if i had an accesport right now id be stage 2 already. but I'm probably going to go with open source for the time being.

picking it up today, so stay tuned for some pictures if the weather is nice.

Edited by EJ25subie05

if i had an accesport right now id be stage 2 already. but I'm probably going to go with open source for the time being.

I prefer OS tuning and like the logging aspects with RomRaider. I went with the Tactrix cable so I can log w/o a laptop. Only real benefit with the AP I see is that you can load maps slightly faster. With 05 and 06, you still have to plug in the green test mode connectors so it's not that much more time to load maps via a laptop/netbook. I have a tuning netbook I use and have the process down to where I don't see it as an issue when I go to E85 and pump tunes with stage 3.

picking it up today, so stay tuned for some pictures if the weather is nice.
Looking forward to the "after" pics!

i talked to my buddy and he may help me with OS. just my computer is a MAC and i heard it sucks doing the Romraider with a mac.

car is in the garage right now. installing a bunch of stuff etc, gauges, engine and what not so probably tomorrow