LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Friday evening about 4:00, NB I-5 from Florin to the interchange. I was stuck behind a 2007 "King of Kars" hogging the left lane (the only lane without trucks) at 62 mph. I guess SpecB rearview mirrors aren't as awesome as the rest of the car....

-- Steve

Where was this cause I have that too lol. Or could be enkei andmore

it was right outside the pines at the stop light on abel and greatmall parkway. license plate had sods or xods or something similar. im not too great at reading plates using the mirrors :p

it was right outside the pines at the stop light on abel and greatmall parkway. license plate had sods or xods or something similar. im not too great at reading plates using the mirrors :p

That sounds like AR or his plates are xoo2x. My bike rack got crunched when i let my friend borrow it :mad:.

Lowered black 05-07 LGT on gold wheels with an exhaust rolled through the parking lot tonight where we were having our local meet off Sunrise Blvd. You should have stopped and said hello!

Lowered black 05-07 LGT on gold wheels with an exhaust rolled through the parking lot tonight where we were having our local meet off Sunrise Blvd. You should have stopped and said hello!

I totally should have. The girl and I wanted ice cream really bad. Haha. Looked like a nice turnout.

Spotted a 5th gen Legacy 2.5i get rear ended on Hwy 50 today. I spotted all the cars starting to slow, so I started braking really early. I had two cars to my left in the #1 lane locked it up barely missing the car in front of them. Further up was another car in the #2 lane not paying attention and locked it up changing into the #3 lane, right into the back of the Legacy. Just your typical dumbass driver trying to gain a few more positions when EVERYONE was coming to a stop.

yoyo Michelle?