LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

Well if you guys can make it this weekend, on the 25th there is the Nemadji Trail Rally 3..... they are always looking for workers, Ill be up there for sure its always a good time. The head quarters are in Duquette which is right on 23!!!! As a worker all you do is sit in the woods and watch the cars go flying by, and make sure no one enters the course, really easy and good way the meet new people.

hope to see you there!!! If you have question PM me.

I saw some pics of Carls STI on that course. Looks like it was fun, sorry I missed it, had to work. I'd love to come to a rally event! I work as an emt and am liscensed in both MN and WI. I'm not sure which side of the boarder this is on. Would I be able to work at one of these events? I'm always up for extra pay. :)

I kind of got the volunteer thing out of my system doing volunteer ems for almost 5 years and over 1,000 logged hours later....kinda got burnt out on not getting paid. lol

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I kind of got the volunteer thing out of my system doing volunteer ems for almost 5 years and over 1,000 logged hours later....kinda got burnt out on not getting paid. lol

The Nemadji series is all volunteer... but i could be wrong.... Get a hold of Rallywife on mnsubaru (im guessing this is the same Xbrian as on there)

Hey guys! I am going to through this in here since we are all local and subscribed. I have a customer who has a Cobb cat back for his LGT. He thinks it is to loud for him and no longer has his stock exhaust. So we are looking to sell the Cobb and take your stocker in trade plus some cash. Anyone have any interest?

Hey guys! I am going to through this in here since we are all local and subscribed. I have a customer who has a Cobb cat back for his LGT. He thinks it is to loud for him and no longer has his stock exhaust. So we are looking to sell the Cobb and take your stocker in trade plus some cash. Anyone have any interest?

Interested... yes. But i have an outback xt so its not the same as the LGT exhaust from what im told..... so i dont think it will work

I have a carbon R-Rev grill for the LGT if he needs.... thought it would work on my car, but the outback bumper is lower than the LGT so it did not fit. :-( Its for the 05-07 i believe

Edited by StanMoXT

Hi....... I have been on here for a awhile now, but never come onto the regional forum.... i think the only person that i know bikerboy...

i drive a 05 lgt 5eat for about 2 1/2 yrs now...

mode....

Cobb cat back

torque converter

and automatic tranny cooler

hope to meet you guys sometime ...

later

chue

. regional forum

Alright ill check that out. When you plannin on gettin there?

Im in Bemidji now... going to the speedway stage and the steamboat stages on friday... saturday still not sure.... look for the red dodge grand carvan... with ND plates

There is an upcoming subaru meet through the MN club MNSubaru, incase anyone is not aware.

It will be a Duluth cruise, fall color event. I'm sure there will be a nice caravan of cars from the metro to Duluth.

The date is either October 10th or 11th. A time and exact day has not been set. But the poll results are for that weekend.

Heres a link to the thread for the poll. A thread has not been started on event details yet. Hope to see some Legs come out!

http://mnsubaru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34303

Dang it, I would love to finally go on a local Subie cruze. Especially to Duluth as that is a great city.

Oct 10-11th is pheasant opener though, I don't think my yellow lab would ever forgive me if I didn't take her hunting that weekend.

Heres is the official meet link for the Fall Subaru cruise. The date is Saturday October 11th.

http://mnsubaru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34536

Take your lab on the cruise! She will love sticking her head out the window and smelling the aromatic fall air. Take her hunting on Sunday or the next weekend.

I'll only be going for Saturday Oct 1oth. It sounds like the group plans to spend the night and make it a weekend thing. But if you need somone to cruise alongside on the way back, I'll be your wingman, Goose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...