LegacyGT.com

Cobb ap stage 2 high and low wastegate duty problems

chris07gt

Lately with the rising temps out I've been running into a lot of issues with my stage 2 re flash. I'll start with what's on the car, fms catback and invidia Catless dp, Perrin turbo inlet, and ap v3 recently updated with all the latest firmware and most recent tunes. Now on the regular wastegate duty cycle stage 2 flash my percentage is 80% wot but has a bad sputter at 3500 then keeps pulling sluggish, switch to the lwg duty stage 2 as that is supposed to remedy the issue, but on that flash it runs 86% at wot and the famous low rpm hesitation is terrible even under light throttle. Now on the regular stage 2 flash it doesn't have any sort of hesitation problem whatsoever and just in general runs smoother. I have accesstuner race to look at my logs but I really don't know what to look at besides afr readings. Could anyone help me get pointed in the right direction, I plan on sooner or later going with a bigger top mount a 3port solenoid, ewg, and pro tune, but for now I can't justify getting a pro tune when I'll just be adding more later.

Archived