LegacyGT.com

Where and how much to paint rims in SoCal?

Legasee

Thinking about painting the "center piece" of the 2-piece forged Roja rims :D (maybe gunmetal or black to go with my silver GT)....just wondering what "type" of painting and how much to expect...and if there is a place within 30 miles of Los Angeles that you recommend...thanks in advance!:)
In Taiwan now...:spin:

Try these guys for powdercoating.

Olympic Powdercoating

714 979 2233

Santa Ana

For painted try these guys

TruWheel

818 765 5577

North Hollywood

I've gotten work by both companies and both wheels turned out topnotch.

-arnold

WOW!...thanks so much for the info!

I sent my stockers and P1 to be repainted (powder coat). The guy charges $350 for a set. I will let you know how it comes out when I pick it up today.

Definitely!...thanks!:) (does that price include removing, mounting, and balancing the tires?).

• 3 years later...
Try these guys for powdercoating.

Olympic Powdercoating

714 979 2233

Santa Ana

For painted try these guys

TruWheel

818 765 5577

North Hollywood

I've gotten work by both companies and both wheels turned out topnotch.

-arnold

BUMP! from waaay back. Saw this post and there is another shop in La Habra someone tried to set-up a group buy with. TruWheel is the best place I hear for fixing curb rash. Need to fix one wheel and then get some quotes for powder coating.

Still thinking of the best color for Diamond Gray...maybe a shade darker than the gun metal gray the new STI's have.

I'm thinking $70 per wheel including removal of tire is a competitive rate right now.

I actually own that car now and his wheels are stock, I guess he didn't go that route, hahahaha.

Hmmm, sounds fun, I wonder how bronze would look on a BSM

hey man, I haven't forgotten about you...I just haven't dropped by my brother's place lately:p, he's also wondering if I'm gonna drop by OC soon:hide::lol:

Archived