LegacyGT.com

Laymans terms please...SI Drive explanation

Please explain how the SI drive works in laymans terms if you can...does it adjust boost or what makes it work from intelligent to sport to sport sharp?

It is quite a noticeable difference in get up and go..

Oh yeah...2007 LGT 5MT...

thanks in advance...

SI-Drive changes the throttle mappings. In other word the different modes modulate the amount of throttle applied. So the same physical throttle pedal position will translate into less gas in 'I', more in 'S' and alot more in 'S#'.

Hope that helps.

The feel of 3 different engines in 1 car sounds about right :) Dyno showing the difference between my 3 modes when tuned. Theres almost a gap of 100wtq between the I mode and S# mode around 3k rpms. Thats probably the same TQ amount that a honda civic puts out :lol: Twist of the knob or hit the button and its a different car for me :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Bbc84/Legacy%20GT/Stg2DynoTuned.jpg

The feel of 3 different engines in 1 car sounds about right :) Dyno showing the difference between my 3 modes when tuned. Theres almost a gap of 100wtq between the I mode and S# mode around 3k rpms. Thats probably the same TQ amount that a honda civic puts out :lol: Twist of the knob or hit the button and its a different car for me :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Bbc84/Legacy%20GT/Stg2DynoTuned.jpg

:eek: What mods do you have?

No, I wasn't calling you out. The search function can be tiresome depending on that you're trying to find. I just figured that if it was stickied toward the top it would save a little hassle and whatnot since the SI drive is a common question.
It's cool; I'm with the band

I was tuned on the same dyno by the same person and am no where near those numbers (257hp/286tq). Must be a strong car. I would have guessed a turbo swap.

Differances are:

Cobb catted DP

SPT catback

Stock intake with AVO panel filter

Archived