LegacyGT.com

Kartboy endlink?

starionesir

I just installed new sway bar bushings and kartboy endlinks on my oem sway bar and I can't seem to get the endlinks to line up straight. It seems as though I would need spacers at the bar end. Both links are angled inward and deforming the bushing slightly. My tuner said kartboy says for the legacy I should not need spacers. Said spacers are only needed for whiteline bars. Anybody else have a similar issue?

I just installed new sway bar bushings and kartboy endlinks on my oem sway bar and I can't seem to get the endlinks to line up straight. It seems as though I would need spacers at the bar end. Both links are angled inward and deforming the bushing slightly. My tuner said kartboy says for the legacy I should not need spacers. Said spacers are only needed for whiteline bars. Anybody else have similar issue?

If it's the rear, that's just how they sit. It was the same when I did my rear, haven't done the front yet, but I hear you DO need spacers on the front, they're supposed to come with the Kartboy enlinks when you're ordering them for the front of the LGT.

Zack K.

if they're wearing odd, they're wearing slow. i haven't really done a detailed inspection. I'll take a look at the fronts next time I'm under there changing the oil.

I'm not sure what the life expectancy of performance, aftermarket endlinks are, but I feel like I've got my money's worth out of those KB. especially driving them in new england winters with all the salt and sand.

• 4 months later...

Anyone with rear whiteline sway bar have rear Kartboy endlinks? Man, the fitment is pretty crappy. The end link is not "twisted" in the correct orientation. This makes the bushing really out of alignment. Since my install, car drives fine, but I think those bushing are not going to last too long like that.

Anyone else have this issue ?

• 3 months later...

I just installed Kartboy endlinks front and rear with stock swaybars and stock suspension other than AVO rear swaybar reinforcement brackets.

Used 2 out of the 4 spacers on the front (1 on each side) and fitment was pretty good. No spacers on the rear but fitment was a little off just like everyone else has reported. The endlinks would need a slight twist to fit perfect but when I snugged up the bolts, the swaybar twisted to meet the endlinks. Maybe this is intentional to preload the bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived