LegacyGT.com

Official Graphite Grey Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

Here's a quick one I just snapped. Mind the filthy car. The wheels have more of a Matte finish. They had a more glossy option but I decided to go this route. I also need to get my damn side skirt replaced.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/04/b3bf4804a528611ec818ae3e7394ac53.jpg

yeah I dig it. I'm thinking I might plasti-dip them bronze over the powder coat next summer to mix it up a bit. Just realized you're in CO, If you are interested in going the route of powdercoating for a more permanent solution I could give you they name of the place that did mine. They do great work and are very reasonably priced.

Does anybody here own a 3.6R? If you do, can you tell me what significant difference in performance you get between the 2.5i? I test drove a 2012 3.6R limited today and found that it was a rough ride on the highway...and it wasn't a huge difference in power...that was my first impression.

Does anybody here own a 3.6R? If you do, can you tell me what significant difference in performance you get between the 2.5i? I test drove a 2012 3.6R limited today and found that it was a rough ride on the highway...and it wasn't a huge difference in power...that was my first impression.

:lol:

If your butt dyno can not tell the difference between 175 and 255 HP, then stick with the 2.5.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek