LegacyGT.com

BRZ Motortrend Review

Ozzy

Come on Ozzy! You are believing Motor Trend. :rolleyes: The BRZ is supposed to be the next Ace Cobra, not Miata beater. :rolleyes: Didn't you know that? ;)

Reading the article just shows how the BRZ doesn't do what it's intended to do.....compete with a Corvette, Viper, Mustang GT, Z28, etc. ;)

You are goofy my friend. ;)

Come on Ozzy! You are believing Motor Trend. :rolleyes: The BRZ is supposed to be the next Ace Cobra, not Miata beater. :rolleyes: Didn't you know that? ;)

Reading the article just shows how the BRZ doesn't do what it's intended to do.....compete with a Corvette, Viper, Mustang GT, Z28, etc. ;)

The sarcasm is strong with this one.

Just a small correction: You meant AC Cobra.

AC was the company, Ace was the car that became the Cobra after Carroll Shelby stuffed Ford's then-new 289 V8 into the AC Ace.

I guess you're right, Subaru failed again! Is this a bigger failure than the 5th gen Legacy? :eek:

On a serious note, I can't wait to test drive it.. I'm becoming a Subaru fanboy for some reason. I had a Spec-V and at 2800 or so pounds,it was pretty fun to drive. This should just add on to that, same weight, but much better dynamics.

Just a small correction: You meant AC Cobra.

AC was the company, Ace was the car that became the Cobra after Carroll Shelby stuffed Ford's then-new 289 V8 into the AC Ace.

Yes, that is what I meant. Thanks.

As sad as it is to say, I think I may have to wait for a more powerful version and/or a convertible version (which I believe Subaru said somewhere that it should be on its way).

i've read similar somewhere on the net...

i've read similar somewhere on the net...

Actually it's coming back to me, it was an article by Subaru that simply said that the layout would support a convertible version.

Shame the Sky/Solstice sold so poorly, I'd be really curious to see how the 2nd gen of those machines would turn out.

Archived