LegacyGT.com

I need to get new tires for my RS.

205/60/R16's, I believe.

What are your guys opinions on the best tires?

I live in Florida so I never see snow so it can be a wet/dry tire

but I'd prefer to have some insight on any good all season tires

in case I decide to drive up north for vacation or something.

I used to use the Falken FK452's on my WRX, but I dont know if

there's a cheaper tire that will handle as well. Those tires were

incredible and they were pretty cheap, around $85 a piece when

I got them. Anyone have any recommendations?

I doubt I'll be taking this one offroad. That's what the Legacy's for ;)

Right now I'm running Toyo Proxes4 on my RS wheels. They are great as a wide tire, great in the wet weather and in dry. You don't have to worry about snow, so these will work where you live all year round.

Well the only problem I have with those is that I rode with a semi driver for a while that used to get recaps and they weren't exactly reliable. Also I'd be concerned with throwing tires with a bunch of different tread depths on there since it's an older AWD system. I'm cheap, but when it comes to tires I'll get new ones lol

if you live in florida with no snow, get summers. direzza star specs are the best for the price. 205/55/16 is what you want. 60 is too tall.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Direzza+Sport+Z1+Star+Spec&partnum=055VR6Z1SS&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

it says they come with a $50 mail in rebate too. can't go wrong.

if you live in florida with no snow, get summers. direzza star specs are the best for the price. 205/55/16 is what you want. 60 is too tall.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Direzza+Sport+Z1+Star+Spec&partnum=055VR6Z1SS&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

it says they come with a $50 mail in rebate too. can't go wrong.

I dont know how much difference that little bit would make in the sidewall, but I guess any extra stiffness and traction would help. How do they stack up to the Falken FK452's? How long do they last? They're good in dry and wet?

Archived